Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Can I Get A Cervini Kit In Gta?
With all the talk of body kits lately I finally think i've decided!

So i'm thinking of going with a Cervini kit......

Just the front, sides, rear and exhaust tips.

NOT the whole kit, because i don't think the hood will look right with the HIDs, and the dual spoilers make the rear too busy.

I also finally saw pics of one on a black ZX3 and it doesn't look too extreme

Now i just need to find it locally so i don't get raped on shipping!

Any suggestions on where would be good place to buy?
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
I Know there is a place in London that is a dealer for them. I will try to find out the number and post it up tomorrow
PHAT_ZX3,Jan 24 2005, 05:58 PM Wrote:I Know there is a place in London that is a dealer for them. I will try to find out the number and post it up tomorrow
[right][snapback]80610[/snapback][/right]

That would be great thanx
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Here is the info, the company is called RCI and the number is 519-765-4500
i'm pretty sure that SpoilersTO can get that kit .. and there in mississauga

905-362-2200
Below Average Car Club
PHAT_ZX3,Jan 25 2005, 01:46 PM Wrote:Here is the info, the company is called RCI and the number is 519-765-4500
[right][snapback]80868[/snapback][/right]

Thanx PHAT, RCI can get it in! not a bad price either!

SpoilersTO couldn't, but offered up the BW2 :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting