Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell's New Logo
Been to the Bell Canada website lately?
You will no longer be greated by this fancy logo anymore:
[Image: Bell%20logo.JPG]
it has changed to
[Image: bec4d3b041218653f54c0cf7a7d5.jpeg]

Yup, it looks like they're still run by a bunch of Ding Dongs!!
My other ride is your Mom
paolo,Aug 8 2008, 09:18 AM Wrote:Been to the Bell Canada website lately?
it has changed to

[right][snapback]270105[/snapback][/right]
Aren't they now owned by the same organization that owns the Leafs? The Teacher's Pension?
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Who cares about the logo?!?!? I'm sad because Frank and Gordon are officially gone! :(
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
Frank and Gordon are a bunch of Ding Dongs too!!! All of Canada is glad they got the boot!!!
Does the simple logo mean a simple bill now??
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
paolo,Aug 8 2008, 10:01 AM Wrote:Frank and Gordon are a bunch of Ding Dongs too!!! All of Canada is glad they got the boot!!!
[right][snapback]270112[/snapback][/right]

I actually liked them. They're were better than the crap ads that Rogers and Fido have.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

habmann,Aug 8 2008, 11:39 AM Wrote:
paolo,Aug 8 2008, 10:01 AM Wrote:Frank and Gordon are a bunch of Ding Dongs too!!! All of Canada is glad they got the boot!!!
[right][snapback]270112[/snapback][/right]

I actually liked them. They're were better than the crap ads that Rogers and Fido have.
[right][snapback]270118[/snapback][/right]

This has nothing to do with rogers and fido, but the beavers had to go!!! they were humiliating.. im supprised they lasted this long
who cares.......clearly if I was new to the board I would know right away you worked for Rogers. People just dont post s*** like this........

Both rogers and bell rob people....
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
D-Dub,Aug 8 2008, 12: Wrote:Both rogers and bell rob people....
[right][snapback]270122[/snapback][/right]
I know a guy named Domenic who robbed someone, he lived on my street, but he got caught and went to jail.. now hes off the streets...
Canadian ST,Aug 8 2008, 11:25 AM Wrote:Does the simple logo mean a simple bill now??
[right][snapback]270117[/snapback][/right]

The new simple bill will be a piece of paper with one thing on it, the total ammout owing, in large font.. lol. nah, lets hope the consortium led by the ontario teachers pention fund helps out bell and fixes their billing issues.
D-Dub,Aug 8 2008, 12: Wrote:who cares.......clearly if I was new to the board I would know right away you worked for Rogers. People just dont post s*** like this........

Both rogers and bell rob people....
[right][snapback]270122[/snapback][/right]

Just like I knew right away you are still in kindergarden? lol.. ;)
I actually work for METRO Inc. but good guess.
when they got rid of gordan and frank I switched providers
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
paolo,Aug 8 2008, 09:18 AM Wrote:Been to the Bell Canada website lately?
it has changed to

[right][snapback]270105[/snapback][/right]

Actually, seeing as they're a telco they're actually run by a bunch of ring-dings. Jeez, get it right. :rolleyes:

And apparently Rogers is still in the habit of spreading slander on forums that could care less about a logo. I haven't had a Bell bill in years. The funny thing is that I could make my Rogers bill disappear pretty quick too. ;)

Oh whoops, I mean Metro Inc. I used to think you were alright, man... but seriously, grow up just a tad?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
hmm their logo looks similar to Bell South's old logo without the bell.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 8 2008, 03:24 PM Wrote:I used to think you were alright, man... but seriously, grow up just a tad?
[right][snapback]270130[/snapback][/right]

I used to think you were aight too, till you started to act like you were my parents.
Sure I will grow up a tad bit, when you pull that CDMA phone out of your ass ;)
Wow

Am I ever glad my life is fuller as to have no idea what a "CDMA phone" is or care about a corporate logo. I surprise myself that I am even bothering to comment in passing but it's all so weird?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
phone nErDz??
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
What?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I wouldn't have noticed. I dumped Bell last week, now my phone's through my cable company.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
OAC_Sparky,Aug 9 2008, 01:03 AM Wrote:I wouldn't have noticed. I dumped Bell last week, now my phone's through my cable company.
[right][snapback]270164[/snapback][/right]

Good choice sparky, I had my phone through the cable company in Burlington. It was a third the price and the same service.