Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Up Everyone?
Hey everyone, not sure if anyone here was around when I was.....back in 00/02 ish what's new?

I kinda miss my Focus :( I'm stuck driving a 06 Grand Prix GXP with 5.3L V8, Turbo and 505whp.......but I'm bored and it costs me a fortune to run the damn thing so I'm parting it out, selling the car and looking for something cheap I can have fun with and I thought...hmmmmm...I never really got to do what I wanted to my Focus before she burnt to the ground.....maybe I should pick one up for a couple grand :ph34r:

I'm just surprised my username is still active, lol

Hey what's up Jay!!!

Look in the for sale forum!! I think there is still a very reasonably priced ZX3 with a Roush Turbo for sale!!

Sorry to hear you're parting out the GXP....

I don't miss that Caddy of mine one bit! and i can imagine what you're going through in Gas

Glad to see you back on the board!!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Hey Jay nice to hear from you! I don't think I've seen or heard from you since you installed my exhaust?

I am the wrong person to ask "what have you been up to since 2002", you've missed quite a bit of drama and by a bit of drama I mean boatloads :lol:

I am not here often but hit me up on the Facebook if you'd like.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
WTF first is Anthony and now you???

is there a reunion invite that i missed???

Jay welcome back. nice to see you are back. I saw Topher while back at Boston pizza by vaughan mills too. Brings back old memories of you guys by Dan's house.

So now you want to go back to a small car again? Is it bc of gas prices? I dont have my focus either, but still come visit here once in a while.(like every day :) )
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

hello
heard about u
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
hi there, i can't say i remember you anything to jog are memories
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
Welcome back. I am not familiar with you at all.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
ZX3_2NV,Sep 26 2008, 09:22 AM Wrote:hi there, i can't say i remember you anything to jog are memories
[right][snapback]273322[/snapback][/right]
Jay built my turbo kit in 36 hours straight - from scratch. I drove 7 hours home right after the install with a mail order tune!

This guy is the MAN. :lol:

How you've been Jay? Same old same old here, sold the focus, now putting sometime and money into the WRX.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
It's true what they say....
Old dogs do go home to die.

Sup Jay!
I had a 2000 ZX3...obviously by my nickname..lol and I did a couple of custom turbo setup's. This is back when there really wasn't any tuning available so I had a 5th injector setup I got from Aerocharger (For those that remember them) All in all the car had 240whp which was nice, back in September 2002 almost 6 years to this day I ran 13.5@104mph at the track which was pretty damn good for those days but then not long after I took the turbo off the car to get it rebuilt and the car caught fire while I was driving and burnt down and was written off :(

8 cars later, this is what I drive:

[Image: IMG_2113.jpg]

[Image: 505whp042008-1.jpg]

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?us...omeMichaud

Yes, this car's been awesome I just want something smaller that I can still mod, but will get decent gas mileage. I commute 100km a day so V8+turbo= :angry: I get say 450km on $85-$90 of Sunoco 94.

I'll have to dig up pics and vids that I have from the old Focus, I'll post them this weekend.
Nate/Anthony/Andrew, nice to see you guys still here, man that's a LONG time!

For fun I googled my nickname and found a bunch of old threads on FocalJet and stuff from back in the day, I tell ya, 6-7 years really changes a person :D

But I'm still the same ole guy, crazy about cars and going fast, I care a little bit more now about how the car looks but meh.

Nate/Andrew - WRX is one of my choices for a replacement car, not really sure it's cheap on gas, but AWD-Turbo is nice and then there's tonnes of after market as well.
Jays2000ZX3,Sep 26 2008, 12:31 PM Wrote:Nate/Andrew - WRX is one of my choices for a replacement car, not really sure it's cheap on gas, but AWD-Turbo is nice and then there's tonnes of after market as well.
[right][snapback]273347[/snapback][/right]

You wont be disappointed. Of course I still put the 94 in, but I would be doing that for any turbo car that I drive. ;)

I get about 600km on a 60L tank before the light comes on. Best Ive done was a trip to Niagara and got close to 650/tank. That was with cruise control on for most of the way at 120km/hr.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Sep 26 2008, 05:11 PM Wrote:I get about 600km on a 60L tank before the light comes on.  Best Ive done was a trip to Niagara and got close to 650/tank.  That was with cruise control on for most of the way at 120km/hr.
[right][snapback]273349[/snapback][/right]

I get that much on a 1/2 tank of diesel :D full tank is around 55Liters. I have heard pl doing 1400km on a tank, but i yet have to do that.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

wat up bitch it is Don here got rid of the srt4 add four cyl to the srt and got a srt 8 300

frenchie is out west now divorce like the rest of us minus medford for some reason his wife must be on good meds

Take care nice to hear from you and any time you wanna race to 270 km let me know benn there and will do it again on a closed coasre of coasre silly police lovers
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
hihi im with kev (focus man) i have no idea who you are but that grand prix is beast :lol:

you have to come out to the monday meet and show it off!
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
Holy crap! "frenchie" aka FrenchConnection! There's another blast from the past name!

Anyway, I get HORRIFIC mileage on my WRX Jay just so you know and the varience is just wild. I got close to 500 only once and that was in Saskatewan. I a consider 400 'really good'. I've had a little as 250 per a tank in the city. I had 1/4 left the other day and there was only 169 on the trip meter.

Its just a function of where I live (same place) so lots of city stuff and a heavy foot; the motorcycle is gone now so I have to get my kicks somehow! ;)
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Jay who?
What is new? Well, same wife like Don said. I keep her happy.
New location as of this year. Now up in God's country in Aberfoyle.
Cars? Still have the truck and the boy still has the car. Wife drives a Lincoln Zephyr that I picked up out of the US last year.
The boy now has his mechanics license and will be leaving Can. Tire in Burlington soon to move up to Mohawk Ford in Hamilton.
Work at Ford is changing so we have to flow with the times. Same job, swing shift now. I will miss the graveyard shift.

Good to hear from you.

Here's another candidate for team PITA>
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Welcome back Jay!

You aren't the only one that's gone through other vehicles...I sold my ZX3 and got an 05 Mustang GT that I had for almost 2 years until I traded it in recently for an 06 Escape Limited. Myself, NOS, and a few others on here have switched to them.

I know you'll be able to buy another Foci for a song...

Best of luck to you!
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Yaa you have to show us some pics for sure great #'s fro back in the day and your time still sticks as one on the fastest Foci's on the board im pretty sure no one has ran better than my 13.1 or your 13.5
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]