Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Projectors
Nice set of headlights you got there.
"Post us some pics!",when there in.
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
ANTHONYD,Jan 26 2005, 01:43 PM Wrote:I should have nigotiated the Hellas from the dealer. :(
[right][snapback]81109[/snapback][/right]

no you shouldn't have.

I regret getting the hellas from the dealership. Not sure the painting and installation are worth the extra grand.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Jan 31 2005, 10:08 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Jan 26 2005, 01:43 PM Wrote:I should have nigotiated the Hellas from the dealer. :(
[right][snapback]81109[/snapback][/right]

no you shouldn't have.

I regret getting the hellas from the dealership. Not sure the painting and installation are worth the extra grand.
[right][snapback]82202[/snapback][/right]

:o

Is that what they charge?

Got mine used, Cash + Stockers for $300.00, painted, $60.00. <_<

I think they're overpriced anyways. Steedas price works out to over $700.00 with taxes and shipping...

Dont get me wrong, I've had zero problems with them and those highbeams are :blink:

:lol:

Just the material isnt CF or anthing.. :unsure:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
So far I love my ebay lights...they produce alot more light on the road (and even more once I get them calibrated which I can do thanks to NOS2Go4Me for the Focus manual). I like the look of the projectors and seeing how I am the first Focus in North Bay to sport projectors, I am getting alot of good comments from other focus drivers.
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.
those are really nice, and if i see you the next time im in north bay my friend, i will shake your hand :P , but they really are nice, i want a pair!