Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some More Goodies Installed
hey guys i had a few days off and decided to install my gauges which btw was a huge pain in the arse (thanks ken & kevin) and i FINALLY got my custom shift boots from shift style (never order from them terrible service) so heres some shot let me know what you think :)

i also fired her up for the first time since december , fired up first try ! god i cant wait for spring!!!!

Before
[Image: DSC00393.jpg]

After
[Image: DSC00396.jpg]
[Image: DSC00400.jpg]
[Image: DSC00409.jpg]
[Image: DSC00410.jpg]
[Image: DSC00411.jpg]
[Image: DSC00412.jpg]
[Image: DSC00413.jpg]

and here the boots
[Image: DSC00403.jpg]
[Image: DSC00404.jpg]
[Image: DSC00405.jpg]
[Image: DSC00406.jpg]

and heres a better shot of the grille
[Image: DSC00414.jpg]

get some more things coming in the mail this week hopefully...check back for updates
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Looks awsome man, great work. I miss how bright the guages are when they are new. Mine isn't so bright after 3 years of service. But I still love the look of it. Glad you finally got it on. Hopefully I was able to assist you, although I didn't remember to much about the install.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Nicely done, looks clean (though not my favourite colour for guages, the blue fits with what you've done with the car)

NefCanuck
Looks good, I like the red line between 6-7grand. The blue almost looks the same as the Jetta cluster.

Do you have heartburn?
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Canadian ST,Feb 17 2009, 05:02 PM Wrote:Looks good, I like the red line between 6-7grand. The blue almost looks the same as the Jetta cluster.

Do you have heartburn?
[right][snapback]281295[/snapback][/right]

LOL - good eye. Must have been quite the ordeal ... looks like a used bandaid next to the Rolaids.

Looks good Sean - congrats.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
ZTWsquared,Feb 17 2009, 11:11 PM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Feb 17 2009, 05:02 PM Wrote:Looks good, I like the red line between 6-7grand. The blue almost looks the same as the Jetta cluster.

Do you have heartburn?
[right][snapback]281295[/snapback][/right]

LOL - good eye. Must have been quite the ordeal ... looks like a used bandaid next to the Rolaids.

Looks good Sean - congrats.
[right][snapback]281296[/snapback][/right]

lol no i dont have heartburn, i did it at my g/fs house as thats where my car is being stored. as for the bandaid yes it fell off my finger which i sliced off at work the other day i can take pictar of it for your guys if you want :P
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Do those headlights have turnsignals ?
malim,Feb 18 2009, 01:01 AM Wrote:Do those headlights have turnsignals ?
[right][snapback]281300[/snapback][/right]

yes they do
Instagram @o_so_slo
what kind of lights are those?

And I agree about this mod, fawkin pita. R&Ring the turbo kit was easier! jk! :P :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Feb 18 2009, 11:57 PM Wrote:what kind of lights are those?

And I agree about this mod, fawkin pita.  R&Ring the turbo kit was easier! jk! :P  :lol:
[right][snapback]281356[/snapback][/right]

they r ebay mach-a-likes
online ebay seller cosmo dynamics
Instagram @o_so_slo
Car looks like its coming together pretty nicely I love The shift Boot must look good with the headliner and all black interior
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
im not normally a fan of gauge clusters but that one looks pretty good.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
ZX3_2NV,Feb 19 2009, 09:24 PM Wrote:Car looks like its coming together pretty nicely I love The shift Boot must look good with the headliner and all black interior
[right][snapback]281387[/snapback][/right]

hey thanks drew...yea they match very well eventually im gonna rip out all the carpet and replace it with jet black carpet to make it look even better...got sum other small things coming in the mail next week :D

and thanks spinal i think they look fantastic im very happy with the way they look
Instagram @o_so_slo