Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Headlights
I'm looking to buy some new aftermarket headlights to give my Focus a different look. I can't seem to find anything for the '05-'07 Sedans, so doesn't anyone know of any places that sell sweet headlights for the Sedans?
Raypro,Mar 14 2009, 06:54 PM Wrote:I'm looking to buy some new aftermarket headlights to give my Focus a different look. I can't seem to find anything for the '05-'07 Sedans, so doesn't anyone know of any places that sell sweet headlights for the Sedans?
[right][snapback]282710[/snapback][/right]

These looked pretty good on my 07 wagon - before the collision of course.

Anzo USA

[Image: IMG_4109.jpg]
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Those are nice. Where did you buy them from and what did they cost? Did they come with bulbs? what kind of bulbs do they take? how was the wiring and do the halo's run off the daytime running lights?
I'm interested as well, if the price is right.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Raypro,Mar 14 2009, 09:15 PM Wrote:Those are nice. Where did you buy them from and what did they cost? Did they come with bulbs? what kind of bulbs do they take? how was the wiring and do the halo's run off the daytime running lights?
[right][snapback]282717[/snapback][/right]
I bought them off a place in Cali that gave me wholesale pricing - their listed retail price wasn't particularly good ... if you search you should find a few places selling them.

LOL I never looked at the bulbs and don't have the Focus any more and can't remember what they are - H1 maybe - perhaps George (Scourge) can tell us - he has a set too.

The assembly is essentially plug and play - it has the same connector as the OEM even though this set has separate highs and lows. Couldn't be easier.

The halos and the LEDs run off the same two wires and I simply connected them to the side market lights.

If you're good at figuring out wiring and have patience, I think there are a lot of options for you in terms of how to connect the halos - and I'm sure using them as DRLs is possible but I'm not the one to tell you how. BTW - they're certainly bright enough to use for that if you want.

Note to Sudbury dwellers: there's a good chance I'll be visiting Sudbury over the Easter weekend so if you need something I've got or can get, I can bring it up with me and we could have a north-meets-south mini-meet.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
I'm from Sudbury, what do you have for sale? or can you get cheap parts or something? :)
Ken's right about the bulbs, they are H1's. If you get a set, make sure you bench test before installing them. The light output on them is amazing compared to stock. I don't know how I drove at night before I got them!

-George
07' ZX4 SES - Steeda SRI - Xcal3 w/Steeda 91 tune - Hi-flow cat - Magnaflow 2.5 cat back - Massive Strut Bar
123whp - 137wtq (Out of date)