Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Zx3
Sunday at about 1:45, 25th and 2nd...

avenger front, exhaust, uy inside wearing a red hat, nice ride

i was making the right onto 25th, i was sporting my winter beater blue ZTS...pretty sure its someone on here
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Jan 31 2005, 06:21 PM Wrote:Sunday at about 1:45, 25th and 2nd...

avenger front, exhaust, uy inside wearing a red hat, nice ride

i was making the right onto 25th, i was sporting my winter beater blue ZTS...pretty sure its someone on here
[right][snapback]82277[/snapback][/right]

yup thats me...

just got it and its a pain to keep cleen im washing it like every 2 days $$$$ ;)
you just got the ZX3? how long have you had it?
A guy that works at Jubilee Ford/Mitsibishi owned it (I know the guy) and sold it to Garret. He picked it up on Saturday. Awesome stuff, get your foci over here Phil and we'll have to get some pics up.....
soon enough my friend soon enough...its not my fault that Canada is so damn cold and snowy...i got a focus for the winter, so i still fit the criteria...but spring is when the fun comes
FociPhil,Jan 31 2005, 10:50 PM Wrote:soon enough my friend soon enough...its not my fault that Canada is so damn cold and snowy...i got a focus for the winter, so i still fit the criteria...but spring is when the fun comes
[right][snapback]82322[/snapback][/right]

do ya have any pic's of her?

would love to see them
i had pics of my yellow focus...but my comp crashed and lost em...i have old pics but it doesnt look that way anymore...

right now i have a bone stock 04 blue ZTS...
FociPhil,Feb 2 2005, 11:15 AM Wrote:i had pics of my yellow focus...but my comp crashed and lost em...i have old pics but it doesnt look that way anymore...

right now i have a bone stock 04 blue ZTS...
[right][snapback]82738[/snapback][/right]

How many foci do you have Phil???

I seen the pics Garret, very nice.....

So you never did get them pics off the old computer HD huh Phil...... sucks man, so all the china pics gone..... :(
S2,Feb 2 2005, 12:19 PM Wrote:How many foci do you have Phil???

[right][snapback]82742[/snapback][/right]

Hence the name fits.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
i got 2, i got one (yellow) when i still had my cougar and then i traded in the cougar for the 04 ZTS, as a winter car and another car for the family...

yeah i lost everything when it crashed, but i actaully never erased the pictures off my memory card, so i still got em!! :D

but i lost everything else, my college work, my pics of the focus from when i bought it to now...
have you tried running a recovery program on that HD that crashed? usually your able to recover documents and such.
Below Average Car Club