Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Euro Bumpers
Does anyone know of any Canadian Suppliers who can get the Euro Rear Bumpers?, or a place that sells them for a decent price?
FSWERKS Race Exhaust, H&R Race Springs, HID all around
nope...as far as i know..

try batinc.net and ask them to ship to the states and go there to pick up..

i did it through store in uk, and they ship parts to airport..
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Therea a 05+ ZX3 on here with a euro rear. Im pretty sure his screen name is Castone. Maybe he can chime in on where he got his..
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
xXCMGXx,May 6 2009, 06:30 PM Wrote:Does anyone know of any Canadian Suppliers who can get the Euro Rear Bumpers?, or a place that sells them for a decent price?
[right][snapback]286772[/snapback][/right]

Yes there is a supplier he mostly supports VW, Audi, BMW........Ford focus he can get too.

His name Miro http://www.eurolineperformance.com call him because he doesn't have Ford products on the site.

E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
I got mine from european-parts.net in Germany, had it shipped to Pearson airport and picked it up there.
castone,May 7 2009, 10:01 PM Wrote:I got mine from european-parts.net in Germany, had it shipped to Pearson airport and picked it up there.
[right][snapback]286867[/snapback][/right]

how much did you end up paying? i did the conversion and its over 600 bux!
FSWERKS Race Exhaust, H&R Race Springs, HID all around
I think I only paid around $400 at the time, but customs charged me around $100 when I picked it up.

you should check out http://www.ffoc.co.uk someone there might be selling one there
I got mine from Ebay UK 5 years ago, lots of ppl selling used but good condition ones there. Used fedex 3 days shipping and still came to less than getting a brand new one from batinc.
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3