Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yellowed Foglight
I noticed recently that my front right fog light lens has yellowed. I took a closer look at it today and saw that the inside of the assembly has water in it. So, do you guys know the approx. price to replace both fog lights?
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Ebay like 30 - 60 Cheap.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

My fog lights have yellowed as well. I have some headlight polish I am going to try on them when I get my headlight project finished. The product is working wonders on the HL's. Now to see if it will work on the FL's. I think the product is called 3M Headlight lens restorer or something like that. I started a thread about the stuff about 3 weeks to a month ago. Let me see if I can find it for you.

Here it is. Headlight Polish
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
well I'll point out there is no point of spending good money on a leaking lamp, as it will yellow again.

I'd highly recommend replacing it, if you can get the glass european ones as they are more durable. I've never had an issue with my fogs since I swapped, heck with all the stone chips in my from bumper I'm still suprised they have not cracked our broken, but I guess they live up to the &quot;built ford tough&quot; standard lol
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.