Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got Me Some Euro Bits
well its been a long time coming but a member from another site and i finally met up today...was a long day 10:30am leave time and got home at 6pm

heres what i got soon to be installed is the bumper

[Image: DSC01078.jpg]
[Image: DSC01081.jpg]

better pics will folllow

anybudy know how to hook the tails up??
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
the bumpers not exactly euro ... USA MADE :)

I am a fan of that bumper, great quality. I'd suggest getting them to paint the fog light holes black, not the whole thing just the inset holes, will look sweet.
hardk0re,Sep 26 2009, 07:24 PM Wrote:the bumpers not exactly euro ... USA MADE :)

I am a fan of that bumper, great quality.  I'd suggest getting them to paint the fog light holes black, not the whole thing just the inset holes, will look sweet.
[right][snapback]294961[/snapback][/right]
sounds good man
what fog lights did you use???
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
believe it or not princess auto fog lights, I know the one in Oshawa has a few on for $5/pair. They worked fine bulbs never burnt out in 3 years I had them in.

I used GOOP to keep them in, worked well.

* Sigh * I went and looked a pictures of my car...makes me sad :(
hardk0re,Sep 26 2009, 07:37 PM Wrote:believe it or not princess auto fog lights, I know the one in Oshawa has a few on for $5/pair.  They worked fine bulbs never burnt out in 3 years I had them in.

I used GOOP to keep them in, worked well.

* Sigh * I went and looked a pictures of my car...makes me sad :(
[right][snapback]294963[/snapback][/right]

lol sry to make you sad!!

got a link to the lights i'll go grab them tomorrow
Instagram @o_so_slo
I don't, but next time i'm in PA, i'll snape a photo of them.

With that bumper make sure you fit it before painting, I know I had to grind mind down a little on the sides to get it to look just right.

hardk0re,Sep 26 2009, 07:49 PM Wrote:I don't, but next time i'm in PA, i'll snape a photo of them.

With that bumper make sure you fit it before painting, I know I had to grind mind down a little on the sides to get it to look just right.
[right][snapback]294965[/snapback][/right]

im gonna fit it tomorrow hopefully
i may be asking you for sum help haha
Instagram @o_so_slo
hook up as in wire up? there are 2 how to's on fj

2000-2001 wire guide

2002-2007 wire guide
zetec crew #200
If you can chop your own wood you will warm yourself twice
Zetec: Its always on
Hmmm....

i wonder how that WW lip would look on the bottom of the F2 bumper?

I know they look sweet on an SVT bumper
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
UPDATE

rough install of the bumper still gotta make adjustments and other sorts of things
[Image: DSC01083.jpg]
[Image: DSC01084.jpg]
[Image: DSC01085.jpg]
[Image: DSC01086.jpg]
Instagram @o_so_slo
Getting closer to that Benetton look every day. Looks great though. Now its time for paint.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 27 2009, 08:42 PM Wrote:Getting closer to that Benetton look every day.  Looks great though.  Now its time for paint.
[right][snapback]294977[/snapback][/right]

not quite ready for paint
gonna get the rear euro bumper first ...then paint
Instagram @o_so_slo
please tell me your not gonna drive around with it unpainted.
hardk0re,Sep 27 2009, 09:08 PM Wrote:please tell me your not gonna drive around with it unpainted.
[right][snapback]294979[/snapback][/right]

yes i am call me what you want...its going away in a few weeks anyways
Instagram @o_so_slo
This whole paint thing reminded me of thos Golf "Harlikines"
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Great pick up worth the drive if the price was right. Now you deffenetly need a paint job.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
Passenger side FTW!!!!

Sweet bumper.
When does the intercooler go in?
Anthony is right. These RS bumpers are asking for front mount IC's

Hey mAybe you can put the interFooler in there lol
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
you and yor passenger side ftw lol
Instagram @o_so_slo
NikiterZTS,Sep 29 2009, 04:59 PM Wrote:Anthony is right. These RS bumpers are asking for front mount IC's

[right][snapback]295097[/snapback][/right]

what rs bumper?? all i see is a cheese ball replica bumper
zetec crew #200
If you can chop your own wood you will warm yourself twice
Zetec: Its always on