Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cop Tases 10-year-old Girl
Oscar The Grouch,Nov 24 2009, 08:58 AM Wrote:However this situation was different and that the 4 foot 6 inch, 65 lb little girl was uncontrollable, different story.
[right][snapback]297678[/snapback][/right]

Sad, so very sad, that a grown man couldn't correctly restrain a little girl.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 24 2009, 10:38 AM Wrote:Sad, so very sad, that a grown man couldn't correctly restrain a little girl.
[right][snapback]297683[/snapback][/right]

That's it I'm calling Gary Coleman to kick your ass.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 24 2009, 10:38 AM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Nov 24 2009, 08:58 AM Wrote:However this situation was different and that the 4 foot 6 inch, 65 lb little girl was uncontrollable, different story.

still not getting it heh?

He could restrain her....Mom asked to shoot, he did.

Punish the mother, not the cop.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Nov 24 2009, 10:31 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]297685[/snapback][/right]

Since when does a mother order a cop around?

He should have done the right thing, not the gung-ho redneck thing.

Asking a cop to taser a kid you can't get to take a shower is beyond irresponsible... the mother should lose her kid and the cop should lose his job - both for major lapses in responsibility and judgement.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 24 2009, 01:41 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Nov 24 2009, 10:31 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]297685[/snapback][/right]

Since when does a mother order a cop around?

[right][snapback]297693[/snapback][/right]
Since this article was posted.
I wish I could taZer certain people over the internet
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
This seems like a soccer game ... there , the spectators usually know better than the actual players . I think that girl received a lesson in regards to respecting a mature person . She obviously deserved an ass whooping . I would have never thought I would take a cop's side , but this time I am . Whether the taser was the answer , I don't know , but please ask someone to kick you in the nuts and then tell me you would return the favor with a smile . And with all due respect , ever since I moved to North America I keep seeing uncontrollable kids actually them running the show , not their parents for the simple reason that the "society" dictates that "touching " the child equals abuse . No wonder they (some) grow up like weeds , with no common sense , no respect for anyone else , burping , farting in the restaurants and the list could go on , because " you can't tell me what to do " . If I told my dad " I hate you " you be sure he would have given me a good reason for it . And now , looking back at all the ass whooping that I got , I can assure you that I love and respect my parents , not hate them for it . Of course , not all kids deserve or need phisycal discipline . but each problem needs to be dealt with depending on its gravity . Poor little puddycat !
2001 ZTS,Nov 24 2009, 02:35 PM Wrote:I wish I could taZer certain people over the internet
[right][snapback]297700[/snapback][/right]
me 2.
2001 ZTS,Nov 24 2009, 01:35 PM Wrote:I wish I could taZer certain people over the internet
[right][snapback]297700[/snapback][/right]

I went to the Sex Show and they were tasering quit a few girls there :lol: :lol:
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
It'd be funny to hear if your reactions change once you're a father, Nate. The same goes for all the parents here.

The facts speak for themselves: 4 foot 6, 65 lb, unarmed 10 year old girl vs a cop. A trained law enforcement officer.

Honestly, I hope each of you have a kid that gets tasered someday so you can feel the outrage that some of us here feel - and I don't even have a kid! I do have a foster brother who falls into the height/weight range specified even if he is 2 years older. He also has Ausbergers and a moderate form of autism. If he became violent for whatever reason, and he was unarmed, I hope to hell a solitary cop could subdue him without a taser. there'd be one hell of a lawsuit if he was tasered.

it's a f***in cop-out weapon - pun intended. The mother took the lazy way out (instead of properly parenting her child). The cop took the easy way out.

Given the fact that plenty of people have died because of these weapons, I'm surprised more of you aren't concerned about the possible developmental issues that such a trauma like that could possibly bring about. She's 10 years old. her parents are supposed to protect her, educate her and correct her. They're not supposed to offer her up to the cops as a sacrificial lamb for their amusement.

Nothing in the cop's report indicated he was incapacitated by the girl, nor does it say that he really actually tried to subdue her. One line from his report - "I had decided that there would not be a peaceful resolution to the issue".

That's before he attempts to subdue her and/or cuff her. So he had it all planned out before he really got started with her. He was able to carry her to the shower and then move her to the living room but couldn't subdue her without the aid of a taser?

C'mon fellas. This is bad, even for some of you to agree with. I'm beyond disappointed. And I'm done with it. It was wrong and it never should have come to that / never should have gone down like that, regardless of what the mother said.

should've pulled out the 9mm
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,Nov 25 2009, 06:47 AM Wrote:should've pulled out the 9mm
[right][snapback]297734[/snapback][/right]

Oh god the reply I could make to that opening (Think about it...) but I don't wanna have to shove this thread into "Handicapped Parking" :lol:

NefCanuck
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 24 2009, 05:29 PM Wrote:It'd be funny to hear if your reactions change once you're a father, Nate. The same goes for all the parents here.
[right][snapback]297719[/snapback][/right]

It would be the same Adam.

Its not like I would tell a cop to shoot my kid with a taser. Do I agree witht he cop did? Nope, Do I agree with the mom asking the officer to shoot her kid with the taser? Nope.

But the fact is teh cop did what the mother asked. Stupid parents parenting, yes, Stupid cop? Perhaps, but he was asked to do it, and he did. Last time I checked, we pay their salary. :P
NefCanuck,Nov 25 2009, 11:56 AM Wrote:
DD1,Nov 25 2009, 06:47 AM Wrote:should've pulled out the 9mm
[right][snapback]297734[/snapback][/right]

Oh god the reply I could make to that opening (Think about it...) but I don't wanna have to shove this thread into "Handicapped Parking" :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]297743[/snapback][/right]

What were you looking in the mirror at time of posting
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]