Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Svt Interior Is In!
so i picked up the SVT interior this past week and got around to installing it into my sedan yesterday. everyone says hatch seats wont work... well guess what? they are morons. i just have to add on one peice this coming week so they latch like in a hatchback thats all. also installed my focus central gauges and painted the "s" on my steeda shift knob black.

heres some pics, just off blackberry o they suck a little...

[Image: gauges.jpg]
[Image: frontseats.jpg]
[Image: IMG00104.jpg]
[Image: IMG00103.jpg]
[Image: backseat1.jpg]
[Image: IMG00117.jpg]

2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
Nice, i was thinking of getting that same interior. Nice buy.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Nice it looks like the interior of my car now lol....Did you hook up the heated seats too?
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
well the guy that had them before said they werent heated, but he never installed them. i havent wired them up because i am going to find a wrecked svt to cut the harness out of so i can just plug and play it. ive gotta take a look at the schematics on focaljet and get that all done. from the looks of the seats tho i do not think they have heating pads in them as i didnt see a loom going into the bottom rear section of the seat. i am comtemplating removing the heat out of my old seats and putting it in. i love em so far, so comfy and have way better bolstering to em, my old seats felt flat by comparison. i also like lumbar support and power up and down to, not to mention seats flip forward when i wanna fit someone with big legs into the back haha

im looking for some door cards off a zx5 tho so i can match thee doors better plus not have the doors look like plactic pieces of junk.

now what i am looking for if anyone has, is the latch peice that is mounted on the sides for the seat to latch onto, that way i can finish that part of the installation for the actual latching.

looks good Jamie
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Looks good Jamie ... wouldn't mind having a set of SVT seats myself.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Looks good!
Garage16.ca
2003 Twilight Blue Focus SE
Stock for now...
very nice.
In Europe FORD is pronounced "\kwa-le-te\"

2008 f250 6.4 powerstroke/twin turbo/crew cab/XLT/4x4 Edge programmer, Cat and Dpf delete, mbrp exhaust. 650hp 850ft/tq.....
2002 red SVT sport'in European Appearance package rims, AEM cai, #4111 of 4788, ranger 12v plug cover, 4500k HID HI/LO, eibach springs, H&R 15mm wheel spacers. sold Sad
2000 yellow zx3 sold
1994 mazda mx3 sold
1992 ford festiva (RIP)
Looks great!!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Very nice Jamie!
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Well done indeed...

NefCanuck
everywhere i searched said impossible, wont work etc etc. all i had to do was swap drivers rear upper seat the center mount i had to re use from old seats. otherwise, fits perfect, just need to put that U shaped piece in to latch properly. had to remove the latch part for old seats as they wouldn't sit flat but its a matter of 4 bolts and a couple hands to pull it out.

after today driving everywhere in em i must say this is my favorite mod yet. they look wicked and are soooo comfortable. very pleased with how this all turned out.

i recommend this to everyone with ghey cloth seats!

also, if anyone wants some heated front seats pm me, i have a forsale thread for my old stuff. of if you have a really old seat that you wanna get rid of a replace with some newer ones.

Did you swap the pressure pad on the pass seat? When I did my svt seat swap, I tried to leave that out and my gauges would not work after, so after 3hours of taking the seatcover off of the pan and swapping the pad and controller over to the svt it all finally worked. If them seats have heat the wire will go into the seat at the bottom of the seatpan into one of two holes in the middle of the pan.
2006 Focus ZX3/svt wannabe-Pitch Black
2008 Focus SES Sedan/grocery getter-Vista Blue
i dont need to swap pressure switch over as i can just rewire my seats to the 07 harness, just gotta cut and put on the svt connector so it looks clean and no like @$$. im going to look at the wiring harness for the seat as it will tell me whether or not heating pad is there.

The heat pad should be there all SVT years should have them in....It was the wiring that they didn't install if your SVT didn't have the full package. If your old seats were heated you should just be able to plug the SVT seats in.
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?

sweet, well ill be taking a look as soon as i can either get an SVT loom for under the seat or if i can make a harness that will work. i love heated seats lol warm up faster then car does on cold days. anyone know how many sets of wires should be on the bottom of either driver or passenger seat??? air bags wont be hooked as mine didnt come stock with em but that way i can figure if pads are actually there. i read somewhere that not all of them had it but people talk a lot...

nice dood, always loved the svt interiors.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
GFXjamie,Feb 1 2010, 10:03 AM Wrote:sweet, well ill be taking a look as soon as i can either get an SVT loom for under the seat or if i can make a harness that will work. i love heated seats lol warm up faster then car does on cold days. anyone know how many sets of wires should be on the bottom of either driver or passenger seat??? air bags wont be hooked as mine didnt come stock with em but that way i can figure if pads are actually there. i read somewhere that not all of them had it but people talk a lot...
[right][snapback]300571[/snapback][/right]

Ya try it if I have time tomorrow I will take a look at my wiring....What I read that the SVT interior all has the heated seat option just not all had the wiring and switches to heat them. A member on here (Sundown) Bill I believe was his name, his SVT didn't come with the winter package and all he did was buy the switch and plugs to make them work. So give it a try or just ask the guy you bought them from.
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer

GFXjamie,Feb 1 2010, 02:29 PM Wrote:i dont need to swap pressure switch over as i can just rewire  my seats to the 07 harness, just gotta cut and put on the svt connector so it looks clean and no like @$$. im going to look at the wiring harness for the seat as it will tell me whether or not heating pad is there.
[right][snapback]300556[/snapback][/right]

I did the same thing with using the svt harness, I bought a total loss svt and swapped the seats and harness into my 2006 zx3. The 02 svt the seats came out of did not have the pressure pad or any of the controll modules on the bottom of the seat. So what I had to do was take everything and swap it to the svt pan. What I did to make it look clean was use the svt pretensioner(spelling sorry) and airbag(my 06 did not have seat airbags) wires and wired them up to the pressure pad wires on the seat.

However you already have the seat in your car and the gauges and stuff work in your car(i assume) so I dont know why my car was such a pain in the a$$. Anyhow congrats on the svt int, It looks awesome. pm me I have the latch things you are looking for as well.
2006 Focus ZX3/svt wannabe-Pitch Black
2008 Focus SES Sedan/grocery getter-Vista Blue