Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time To Shave (w-pics)
Jmountney1,Mar 1 2010, 02:46 AM Wrote:ps where do you live.  some where in the north lol
[right][snapback]302400[/snapback][/right]
Orillia
It my not be fast but its LOUD
Very nice work of re-locating the plate. I personally would not perform such work like that, but i do commend you on it. Do you have any photos showing where you modified a cut-out for where you are going to place the licence plate in your rear bumper? lots of people usually only post picks of the hatch being shaved but never the bumper plate indention being moulded in.. I also noticed you still kept the plate indentation on the hatch back, any reason behind this? whats going in there?
My other ride is your Mom
Looking good, great mod and DIY

BTW
I've got a hatch for dirt cheap begging to get shaved. :)
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
paolo,Mar 1 2010, 01:10 PM Wrote:Very nice work of re-locating the plate.  I personally would not perform such work  like that, but i do commend you on it.  Do you have any photos showing where you modified a cut-out for where you are going to place the licence plate in your rear bumper?  lots of people usually only post picks of the hatch being shaved but never the bumper plate indention being moulded in..    I also noticed you still kept the plate indentation on the hatch back, any reason behind this? whats going in there?
[right][snapback]302432[/snapback][/right]

dont worry once i find a wagon bumper ill have a full DIY on it
It my not be fast but its LOUD
whoa didn't realize you had a station wagon, thought it was a ZX3 based on the pic someone posted.

My other ride is your Mom
Nice work.

but i dunno, that edge looks a little suspect.