Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
modification friendly insurance?
ROFL no I know the difference, TBH I had just done reading Torradan's "Safety Harness" thread when I posted.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
(07-21-2010, 08:05 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote:
(07-20-2010, 08:11 PM)OAC_Sparky Wrote: Sorry, and thanks. Brain fart.Blush

I feel your pain. Here ... this should help. Ken is the old one, and Daniel is the one who wears crazy hats and enjoys plastic patio furniture in winter ...

Ken,

Do you realize of course.... this means war </BugsBunny> Big Grin

NefCanuck
(07-16-2010, 03:21 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: awww.f!@# $350 per month!!
they don't count my 6yrs of driving experience in california..

A bit late to the party here.. but..

When i went to get my insurance up here (with RBC), they weren't going to count my *20* years of experience. They were pretty adamant about setting me up as a brand new driver. After a lot of BSing around and my wife threatening to cancel her insurance and our bank accounts over it (she's been insured with them a while, and with RBC as a bank since forever). They finally told me to get the past 3 years of my insurance records from my old insurance company in New York (State Farm). She emailed me my records which I passed on to RBC, and voila, I got a decent rate for insurance (almost same as wifey's rate). I think I pay about $150/month now, which I guess is really good considering I live in Scarborough.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
good news!
thanks to ken suggesting me talk to rbc ombudsman!

i sent request last friday and ombudsman(she) got back to me today and told me that she looked at my policy and rbc didn't say anything why they are cancelling but putting "the risk has changed materially" under my policy.

i explained ombudsman what it was all about and she told me that she is still going to cancel my policy but rbc is not cancelling me.
she is going to send me another letter/record/documentation saying, "I" requested cancel my policy. and she will refund me some money.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.