Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtb: Stock Cd Player And...
I need to get a stock cd player and a stock TB for Tyler's car. Insurance wnat us to replace the aftermarket suff with the stock. The cd player doesn't have to work and the TB is for auto. If we don't replace them then they will charge or deduct the the price of new part from the settlement, which sucks. :(
If anyone can help us that would be great.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
SVTZX503,Feb 22 2005, 02:07 PM Wrote:I need to get a stock cd player and a stock TB for Tyler's car. Insurance wnat us to replace the aftermarket suff with the stock. The cd player doesn't have to work and the TB is for auto. If we don't replace them then they will charge or deduct the the price of new part from the settlement, which sucks. :(
If anyone can help us that would be great.
[right][snapback]88549[/snapback][/right]

That does not make sense, the car was TOTALED! I guess they make money by selling the cars to scrap yards....
I'll sell you mine, tho I don't know how much it would cost to ship it...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)

That does not make sense, the car was TOTALED! I guess they make money by selling the cars to scrap yards....
[right][snapback]88554[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I know it doesn't make sense, but I guess that how these guys at SGI works. I got prices for the stuff from Ford . A new TB is $225 and the Deck is $350. So we could lose that in the settlement and right now I need all I can get.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
About the deck, couldn't you go to walmart and buy a really cheap deck from there.? or get one off ebay for dirt cheap, I bought a deck off ebay for my garage that cost a whole $9.00 was a questar brand. LOL.

Or if you really need a stocker deck you can usually find them on ebay for 20-35$. Sold mine on there to a guy in europe doing a euro to North american converstion LOL.
2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T GT
2008 Jetta Sedan
2007 Colorado
2006 Jetta Wagon TDI (Totalled) (Monkey in the middle on 400)
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart (Totalled)
2000 ZX3 (Darknights 2nd place Focus)
Check with Garret, he recently bought that white ZX3 and I am sure he put his aftermarket deck in, he might sell his stock CD player (J.A.DJ is his name on here, think that is how it's spelled, fire him off a PM). Not sure if he's selling it but he's in Saskatoon so that would be perfect for you guys, no shipping.

Another thing you could do is check the junkyards around the city, you can probably get those parts somewhere around here, worth a shot to check also.
I did find one from Raine. He is checking on shipping but I'll check with Garret and the local salvage yard too.
We really need a TB plus if any one is Saskatoon wants to trade for Tyler's gauge surround less the gauge, Pm me.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
I got both.
Run your car, not your mouth
Ill sell the Deck for 50 Plus shipping... Where do you live?

The deck works and its mint.
sorry what's TB???

igot a stock deck if uwant itfor 20 bucks plus shipping

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeler Wtb Stock Mp3 Player Or 6006 Cd Changer Alien-Tek 6 2,187 04-14-2007, 01:48 PM
Last Post: trinifoci