Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drop
I dunno man.

It's Gavin's car.

I know he's got a full adjustable Coil-over kit.

Not sure what brand though. I know it's not Koni though.
I guess nobody mentioned air bags yet.. if you really want to drop your car, that would be the way to do it. At least that way you can raise it back up to a drivable height fairly easily.
ANTHONYD,Feb 28 2005, 12:56 PM Wrote:Send a PM to Gavin.

I think his car is one of the lowest on this board.

[Image: IMG_0043.jpg]

His is the black car in the top of the pic.
[right][snapback]90157[/snapback][/right]

Anthony, any way you trade those rims on your car in this pic for my stock 15inchers plus some cash?

Id trade ya my 17's, but you basically have the same ones as me..
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
guilty,Feb 28 2005, 11:21 AM Wrote:I guess nobody mentioned air bags yet.. if you really want to drop your car, that would be the way to do it.  At least that way you can raise it back up to a drivable height fairly easily.
[right][snapback]90167[/snapback][/right]

Yeah but the ride quality suffers greatly with that kind of suspension setup as well. In all honestly, why do you need your focus that low anyway, it becomes very 'rank' for a daily driver (if that is what the car is used as).
Flofocus,Feb 28 2005, 01:24 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Feb 28 2005, 12:56 PM Wrote:Send a PM to Gavin.

I think his car is one of the lowest on this board.

[Image: IMG_0043.jpg]

His is the black car in the top of the pic.
[right][snapback]90157[/snapback][/right]

Anthony, any way you trade those rims on your car in this pic for my stock 15inchers plus some cash?

Id trade ya my 17's, but you basically have the same ones as me..
[right][snapback]90168[/snapback][/right]

Nah, sorry man.

Those rims I actually chose when I bought the car.

Plus they're like mint.

Sorry man.
roads must be perfect, driveways flat, and speed bumps nonexistent where you guys drive

my teg has a 3/4" drop and i'm scraping the stock mud flap on stuff no matter how careful i drive
S2,Feb 28 2005, 05:27 PM Wrote:
guilty,Feb 28 2005, 11:21 AM Wrote:I guess nobody mentioned air bags yet.. if you really want to drop your car, that would be the way to do it.  At least that way you can raise it back up to a drivable height fairly easily.
[right][snapback]90167[/snapback][/right]

Yeah but the ride quality suffers greatly with that kind of suspension setup as well. In all honestly, why do you need your focus that low anyway, it becomes very 'rank' for a daily driver (if that is what the car is used as).
[right][snapback]90170[/snapback][/right]

I don't think anyone considering a 3" drop cares about ride quality, performance or anything other than looking MEGA SIC.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
keep in mind that 3" drop will leave you only 1" suspension travel. the ride is gonna be rough for sure.

if u still want to go that low, plz do not use stock struts/shocks or else u will be bouncing around and make it dangerous. :)

if u are not going to get body kit, then 3" drop isn't that low (i mean ground clearence) since the focus sits high anyways, it'll just be like a focus with 2" drop and a front lip installed. but if u're gonna get body kit that u'll have to drive carefully or else u'll waste your money on your body kit.
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
Gavin was slammed in the back I remeber he was tuckin at the meet.
Run your car, not your mouth
ZOOM,Feb 28 2005, 09:39 PM Wrote:Gavin was slammed in the back I remeber he was tuckin at the meet.
[right][snapback]90332[/snapback][/right]

His front and back were tuking on the niagara cruise.