Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tshirts Revisited - Lets Do It!
ok everyone so is this what we want? (grey being white of course)

Pick before I make the final

[Image: focuscanada.gif]

[Image: focuscanada2.gif]

[Image: focuscanada3.gif]

[Image: focuscanada4.gif]
ZX3T gone..
#3 looks sweet.
BerinG,Mar 30 2005, 09:21 AM Wrote:ok everyone so is this what we want? (grey being white of course)

Pick before I make the final

[Image: focuscanada.gif]

[Image: focuscanada2.gif]

[Image: focuscanada3.gif]

[Image: focuscanada4.gif]
[right][snapback]97495[/snapback][/right]

CAREFUL YOU DON'T CLIP THE TOP OF THE MAPLE LEAF. ADD MORE BLACK AROUND IT TO AVOID SCREW UPS!!!!!!
When we make a final decision it won't really matter though, the black background is just for looks, when its made into a vector it'll just be an outline.
01-yellow-ZX3,Mar 30 2005 Wrote:When we make a final decision it won't really matter though, the black background is just for looks, when its made into a vector it'll just be an outline.
[right][snapback]97566[/snapback][/right]

cool. just be aware of it when they print on black...if they print on black.
looks sweet!!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
yeah i just wanted to put the background there so you can get a better idea..

the background is transparent in the vector..

just tell me which letter colouring you guys like best so that i can send him the image file.. either #1 or #2 (or #3 or #4 that only have different BGs) ..

what format exacly do you need.. i have them in PNG (Fireworks).. i can export too
ZX3T gone..
Can you do EPS files?

Is it me, or are the letters a bit blurry?
I think the #1/4 color scheme looks best. Logo looks really good to me..
i can export to Flash (SWF), Adobe Illustrator (AI) and Photoshop (PSD). I think your best bet would be AI or flash maybe.. or if not then someone will either have to take mine and open it in another software to either import it and resave or export it..

its a gif file, yes they will be blury.. in a vector theres no such thing as blurry or at least you try and prevent it hehehe

what does your t-shirt guy use? he must have a software that can import or export or something?

maybe i can just find a software to export with
ZX3T gone..
Ah, the gif part explains it.

The shirt guy requested a eps file.
sorry.. can't provide one.. not here at least.. i can check at home or something but not sure i will... i can send you what i got and someone can figure it out..

note, you can group the letters if you don't want to misplace one by mistake..
ZX3T gone..
I'm in too :D
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
how would you want payments? would money order work at all?, or even 25 in a envelope well hiden :D, and i like #3, where canada is in red
Paypal would be best for payment.

Thanks for the logo BerinG!
but seeing as i don't have paypal, or a credit card :(, and i want one, would i be able to get special treatment and pay with money order :D
We should be able to work something out for those people without Paypal.
I would like a medium, black is fine. #3 looks ok.

Can we get a huge logo? Like the Shorty's tshirts, where it runs from one sleeve to the other?
Unfortunately that would be way more expensive as it would be classified as 3 locations. Nice idea though.
smith21,Mar 30 2005, 03:44 PM Wrote:how would you want payments? would money order work at all?, or even 25 in a envelope well hiden :D, and i like #3, where canada is in red
[right][snapback]97706[/snapback][/right]

where canada is in red would be #4 :P

I don't mind between 3 or 4 but if i could choose id get #4
ZX3T gone..