Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Factory Headlight Wiring
I'm gonna install my hella projectors as soon as I get the set screws that I ordered. I am going to splice the stock wiring but I was just wondering where the lighting wires come through to go into the factory headlights. Are they inside the headlamp housing? I'm just trying to figure out before hand what I'm going to be dealing with!
The headlights on our cars basically have 2 harness, the first one, is that black plug that you see snap into the back of the headlights, and inside the headlight, that black plug seperates into a pigtail connector with an H4 connector on the end which goes into the headlight bulb. basically, malby, this is the wire that you will be splicing into, because it has 3 wires, High, Low and Ground.
My other ride is your Mom
Install day!? :P c'mon Paul, let's go out to woodbridge and give him a hand :)
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
When are you guys free?
friday & sunday this week
My other ride is your Mom
Sunday works good for me too
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Well I put the lights in tonight, again no pics because I was in a hurry. I'm leaving Sunday for a week long vacation but when I get back I will need help to align the projectors.
Better check out the alignment before sunday night, hehe..nothing is more annoying than driving at night with headlights pointing everywhere but he road.
hardk0re,May 2 2005, 10:22 PM Wrote:Better check out the alignment before sunday night, hehe..nothing is more annoying than driving at night with headlights pointing everywhere but he road.
[right][snapback]106022[/snapback][/right]

Ya you're right but I mean I'm flying out to Puerto Rico to board my ship for the cruise I'm going on!
You do have the wings west kit :lol:

hardk0re,May 2 2005, 10:49 PM Wrote:You do have the wings west kit  :lol:
[right][snapback]106037[/snapback][/right]

LOL