Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lambo Doors
I just wanted to see what people think of lambo doors. I was looking at a set on JT Auto style and it seems that it is getting huge in the states.
No matter what any doughheads say, it's about YOU. It's your car, and it's your choice. What other people think should rarely factor into anything you do, cars or otherwise.

With that said, on the right car with the right bodykit, it would look amazing. Don't ask me what kit, because I haven't found one I'd like with those doors yet. :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
[Image: UP6.jpg]
NOS2Go4Me,May 3 2005, 10:21 AM Wrote:No matter what any doughheads say, [right][snapback]106115[/snapback][/right]

I'm a doughead then. ;)
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
i think lambo doors look crazy, they always make peoples heads turn, especially when their on a little car like ours. They aren't something that alot of the "older" croud enjoys, but i know me and most of my friends think they are awsome. They add a certain look to the car that sets them apart from anyone else. Flame me if you must, but i like them.
I been looking at lambo doors for my car for about a year now. There are alot of shitty kits out there. The JT auto style ones seem the best how ever I have yet to find a dealor for them.
The Jt kits are one of the best kits out there. My buddy and I put them on his civic
at my work and they fit really well you don't even take the doors off the car. As for dealers My work set up a wholesale account with them so as long as you have a bussiness number you can start up a account.
MITCH!!!! haha just kidding
Get me the info please I need to set up a dealor account.. I got my info ready.
Quote:Steve
Wholesale
Retail Sales
stevew@jtautostyle.com

i got that from their site, i guess that's what you'd do jay.
How much are they charging for the Lambo doors??
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Tantrik ZX3

what kind of pricing can you get me or who can I talk to, to order the kit?
Well I had ordered a set before I started this post just to see what people thought about them. Anyway I got them yesterday afternoon and my boss and I put them on last night. They fit mint. they Took us about a hour to put the hinges on and all I have to do today is trim the steel inside the fenders and make the harnesses longer and put the front end back on my car. Will post up pictures soon as I can.
Any pictures as of yet????

<_< <_<
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
The shop here can get in Modern Performance door kits in for crazy nice prices. There actually got a better rank then the JT Auto Style ones.