Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Svt Appearance For The Focus?
I like the idea of the SVT front bumper cover... but damn it'd be fun to do.

Anyone got a line on what they cost?

Also, I don't want an un-balanced look to the car. Are there any lip kits I can do to the tail / sides to even it out?

Mitch / Jarrod / Paul or Carey, feel free to chime in here.

Gord, where you at? You're the body kit guy. Same for Tony. :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
hey adamn, this is hilarious..i was thinking about the exact same thing last week...but it slipped my mind just as fast as my homework did....thanks for posting, i'm also curious
It's easy.

smash into someone at a stoplight. :P
ANTHONYD,May 18 2005, 10:06 AM Wrote:It's easy.

smash into someone at a stoplight. :P
[right][snapback]109605[/snapback][/right]

You know....hes not totally of fhere guys... :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I got the idea from seeing Micro's car again in the Sedan Pics thread.

Also, the last issue of Focus Fanatic had a sweet SVT Wagon conversion done up. Looked so sexy in black :o

This would either be done in the fall or next spring, but I'd move it ahead if the cost was reasonable. I figured it would be neat to have with the SVT suspension installed and all that.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
From ford Racing 399.99 USD.

I hope somebody can get it cheaper than that. <_<

Richard was the first sedan around here who had the svt front. coincidentally its sangria. without any other lip kit. so you can have an idea exactly what it will look like.

I'd probably sell my svt front bumper if i came across an RS front like tyler's again.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I believe GapboyPCS (Richard) has one on his sedan.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
dBlast,May 18 2005, 11:12 AM Wrote:I believe GapboyPCS (Richard) has one on his sedan.
[right][snapback]109631[/snapback][/right]

Yes.

And Microbunny did too.
and theres a guy, not on this site who has a LG Sedan with it done as well. It's pretty common now.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I just love the front bumper.

Anyone got a link to a pic of GapBoy's car?

I think the svt lip on the stock bumper looks good.
[Image: springfling17.jpg]

Rich's car.
Mach HID are sex.
Flofocus,May 18 2005, 12:31 PM Wrote:Mach HID are sex.
[right][snapback]109647[/snapback][/right]

Should have gotten them when I had the chance. :(
Its not cheap either way. Lotsa people have done it. Nothing new. Get a completly different bumper cause the price of the stock svt is gonna be close to an aftermarket one anyway.
Run your car, not your mouth
He's got the same wheels I'll be getting at the end of the month... quite the pre-cursor to how my car could look. I like it.

Aftermarket kits... I hear WW is restructuring or some s**t. Others really don't do it for me.

I dunno. All I know is today just became "Photoshop the possibilities" day :D

Thanks guys!

Yeah the cost of the front end (svt) is very comparible to an aftermarket one.

Only the trained eye would notice your mod... maybe not a bad thing.... but generally, people who put new front ends on their cars, want to be noticed.

Put yourself out there..... do something new.
You've got a good idea going there, but EVERYTHING has been done... literally.

I wouldn't mind an "extreme" mod, but let's face it... the sedan looks best stealthed. A WRC kit would look like balls on it. I'm a HUGE rally fan, but even I wouldn't do that to my poor sedan.

If anyone has a good idea, please post it up, preferably with pics.

I always wanted to see the reiger kit on the sedan.