Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Svt Appearance For The Focus?
Sure, the OEM SVT bumper is going to be comparable in price to any aftermarket bumper, but it really depends on what look you're going for. If you want something understated, clean, and guaranteed to fit like stock then the SVT front is a decent choice. You might also want to look at a stock euro bumper if you dont mind doing a little trimming on your front rebar. Neither of these fronts will be "cheap" but they'll look good and be high quality.

Dont know what you'd do about sideskirts/rear though, there arent a lot of nice options for the sedan.
Flofocus,May 18 2005, 07:22 PM Wrote:I always wanted to spit on the sedan.
[right][snapback]109710[/snapback][/right]

Me too buddy!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Once again, meford comes out with the truck cause the boy's out pimpin with the Focus again:

[Image: zil131-1.jpg]

We'll save you 5 spaces at the BBQ, big guy :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Flofocus,May 18 2005, 01:22 PM Wrote:I always wanted to see the reiger kit on the sedan.
[right][snapback]109710[/snapback][/right]

Here's the Lumma LRC front on a sedan, it's fairly similar:
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...topic=9891

Only thing with euro bumpers, finding sides/rears for a sedan is difficult/impossible since it's just an unpopular model in most places.
Yeah, Euro really belongs to the ZXs. Hmm.

I'm not really feelin' that front end on the sedan. Actually, the whole kit... I dunno. I'm sure it has its supporters, but I'm not one of them.

It's a waiting game at the moment, but the more I think about it the more I want to make a quasi-SVT sedan.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
i am pretty sure like 99% of ppl won't notice you have a different front end.. they would notice a MaDD TitE LoW drop and bling blinG wheels though..
That's a good point, Naz. Then again, everything I do to the car is for us... screw everyone else. Ok, it's mainly for me... Sara could care less as long as it's not riced the hell out. So far she approves, so it's all good :)

The "blingin" wheels will be Hardk0re's 16s, and the madD drop will be the SVT kit. So... 3/4" in total for the drop? I think the car will actual lift a tiny bit beforehand as the overall outside diameter of the tires is a tad bigger than the stocker 14s.

i think 3/4" is a reasonable drop, that is what i am running right now :)
I quite like the svt front end on Richard's sedan. Looks sharp. I agree that most of the more extreme kits just don't do it for me on the sedan... of course, most of those kits don't do much for me anyway. I like the sleeper effect ;)
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
Just throwin' stuff at you here for ideas. Here's my favorite sedan;

[Image: 11238focus02.jpg]
[Image: 11238focus03.jpg]
[Image: 11238garaj18.jpg]
That is one of the nicest sedans I've ever seen!
It was gold till we got to the rear bumper. EWWWWWW.

Still, it's a very slick Focus. And note the smooth stockness of the body. Very hawt.

I appreciate that heads-up. :) It's always good to see a fresh idea. The wheels/treads really make the stance of the car look menacing.

silver02svtf,May 20 2005, 10:26 AM Wrote:Just throwin' stuff at you here for ideas.  Here's my favorite sedan;

[Image: 11238focus03.jpg]
[right][snapback]110052[/snapback][/right]

And I quote from Duece Biggalo "Dam, that's a huuuuge bitch"
silver02svtf,May 20 2005, 10:26 AM Wrote:Just throwin' stuff at you here for ideas.  Here's my favorite sedan;

[right][snapback]110052[/snapback][/right]

And I quote from Duece Biggalo "Damn, that's a huuuuge bitch"
That rear wouldnt look so bad if there was some kind of black plastic mesh piece like the SVT rear bumper instead of those stupid rib things..

Other than the rear bumper, tails, rims, and the tiny little spoiler thing (is that the one from Focaljet?) it looks like a fairly stock european sedan. If you're going for an understated clean look and dont mind spending some cash, you cant go wrong with euro parts.