Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New To Forums
Hi. My name is Mike but damn near everyone around calls me Cooter. I've got a '00 ZTS with CAI, B&M Short throw, and stock resinator cut-off for now. My plans are to go all-out auto-x. I live in the Buffalo/Niagara greater area. I'd like to meet up with some of the Niagara Falls guys and then once in a while meet up in Toronto or somewhere along the way. We've got a small Focus group here but it's quickly growing. I bet they wouldn't mind meeting up either.
[Image: Signature.jpg]
:hi:
lots of guys in the GTA
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Cooter13WNY,Jul 25 2005, 08:51 PM Wrote:..I'd like to meet up with some of the Niagara Falls guys..
[right][snapback]125164[/snapback][/right]

Well that leaves you crazy crackhead and crazy rock-fiend take your pick...they are both nuts and live down there...

welcome by the way
Sounds like you've put a lot of TLC into your Focus... how does it handle a Buffalo winter? Or is the lucky thing garaged? :lol: Oh and of course...

NefCanuck
Welcome Aboard B)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Welcome Cooter! :hi:
Turbo arrived!
:welcome:
NefCanuck,Jul 25 2005, 09:06 PM Wrote:Sounds like you've put a lot of TLC into your Focus... how does it handle a Buffalo winter?  Or is the lucky thing garaged? :lol: Oh and of course...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]125196[/snapback][/right]

I've only had it since April so I am not sure yet how it's going to handle in the snow. This will be the last winter it sees. I treat her well and so far she has treated me well back. I love her. She's fun but screams out for a s/c :D

Thank you all for the very warm welcome. Maybe sometime in August or Septemeber we can meet up.
Wellcome Foci Brother
Flying through the twisties
SUNDOWN

says the "old" new guy!

ps. tip dont use "engrish". i found out the hard way
Tha Sedan Faction - 4 doors, easy access...
What's "engrish?"
Coot coot coot, dag dammit. Boss Hogge says :hi:
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
lol welcome aboard Cooter!
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
GONNA HEAD DOWN TO THE SWAMP AYEEEEEEE

Welcome by the way.

2000 ZX3
meford4u,Jul 26 2005, 12:26 AM Wrote:Coot coot coot, dag dammit.  Boss Hogge says :hi:
[right][snapback]125252[/snapback][/right]

Hahaha Boss Hogge!!! Classic!
:lol:

Welcome.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Well Helloooooooo Cooter! :D
Silver 05 ZX4 SES

RPM Black 501 18X7, Falken 215/35/18's, MBRP Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust Gen 2, FocusSport Header and Flex, Eibach Sportlines, Eibach Struts & Shocks, Eibach Sway Bars, AEM Cold Intake, FocusSport Strut Bar, Pioneer Head Unit, Boston 6.5 for Doors, Speedhut White Face Gauges, Momo Pedals, Crystal Clear Bumper Lenses, Niken Shorty Antena, Tint. RS Widebody Kit Ready for 2010...!

Fat Guy in Small Car...
Hey Cooter, welcome!

Too bad you just missed the big GTA BBQ...would have been a nice gtg to attend. Isnt there someone else from BUffalo here? Dansmurf? does that ring a bell?

When i lived in Niagara Falls, i used to love crossing over to Buffalo, a little grimey at times, but good times nonetheless!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
i think dansmurf moved to tennesee or something like that.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Jul 26 2005, 11:59 AM Wrote:i think dansmurf moved to tennesee or something like that.
[right][snapback]125378[/snapback][/right]

Welcome Cooter :)
My Mom Says I'm Special