Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sct Xcalibrator 2
So cant wait :D

[Image: xcal2.gif]

The new XCal 2 will be coming out soon, latest update is the 23rd of this month. Price is $375 with 1 program and USB cable. So I am told

These new XCals work just like the first version

* Holds your stock program
* Can hold up to 3 programs besides the stock program
* Will flash any EEC V or newer PCM, this includes your 05 Mustang or Truck
* New LCD display for ease of use
* New Read DTC/CEL codes and clear them
* New DATA LOGGING capability. The fastest data logger on the market at 60+ samplings per second
* New Auxiliary analog input

They also have an analog input for a 0 - 5 VDC that can be used for wide band O2 input. Additional cable needed for this. These are USB not Serial port devices so there's no need
for an adaptor anymore like the first version XCal. A laptop is
required for interfacing with the data logger.

Also the Extreme Tuner software works with this device. In other words if you are wanting to make minor changes to the provided program file yourself, you can by downloading the free software and we provide you with your converted performance file to use with the software.
I plan on picking one up!
*drool*
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
sweet.
'03 Focus SVT
Finally SCT has a flasher to compete with the Predator!

obviously $375 is the US list price.
i should have the FS version of these soon!

:)
Jeese I so want to pick one of these bad boys up.

Hey Mitch can you find out if the Pro Racer package would be including these?
so does anyone know if there is going to be a trade in price from the xcal 1 to the xcal 2? i'm definitly picking one of these bad boys up, i can't wait to have a new toy to play with. =)
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=10988
Black 10th Anniversary Cobra Coupe
11.1 @ 122
550RWHP 511RWTQ SAE
Tuned by Paul Meister @ Steeda.ca
http://www.steeda.ca
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
that link is dead, what happened to it?
SLIP STREAM SVT,May 25 2005, 05:54 AM Wrote:that link is dead, what happened to it?
[right][snapback]110718[/snapback][/right]

ZX3tuning.com (main sponsor) will be selling the Xcal 2 aslo
It's a nice ride up to Steeda in Milton. Me thinks I'll cruise through to boonies and check this out. B)
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
will zx3tuning.com be offering the upgrade from the xcal 1 to the xcal 2, even if i didn't buy the xcal 1 from them?
i will look into that.
i may and i may not.

it's currently up into the air right now.
It is an awsome piece, Im a dealer for SCT and im set up for the all mustangs and i put on the the focus i have and it is a nice piece. Very easy to use and it also comes with a built in data logger and 2- 0-5 volt analog inputs for wideband o2 and anything else that will run on 5 volts. I have to tell you on the 93 oct level and the increased tranny psi it really wakes up the zetec!!! Tons of added features just like it is mentioned above. Im looking into the focus tuning soon and im in the Belleriver,ontario area if anyone is going to be needing around here let me know.
I will be putting my order in for the focus data bases (PCM codes)

WPRacing
519-819-1091
wpracing,Jun 7 2005, 10:17 PM Wrote:It is an awsome piece, Im a dealer for SCT and im set up for the all mustangs and i put on the the focus i have and it is a nice piece. Very easy to use and it also comes with a built in data logger and 2- 0-5 volt analog inputs for wideband o2 and anything else that will run on 5 volts. I have to tell you on the 93 oct level and the increased tranny psi it really wakes up the zetec!!! Tons of added features just like it is mentioned above. Im looking into the focus tuning soon and im in the Belleriver,ontario area if anyone is going to be needing around here let me know.
I will be putting my order in for the focus data bases (PCM codes)

WPRacing
519-819-1091
[right][snapback]113246[/snapback][/right]

Welcome aboard!

I just got to use the dtalogging features on BerinG's tonight on my car. Works really well and easy to use.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I should be getting mine in the mail hopefully tommorow...yummy.....datalogging :D
Yeah don't forget to turn off adaptive learning... i did :angry:
ZX3T gone..
darn it, i can't wait to get mine, where did you pruchase it from? i need to trade mine up, but no one has givin me a response as of yet, please.... some dealer for sct please give me some updates that are from Canada because i don't want to be sending back and forth to and from the US cause i don't want to pay all these customs fee's
i got it from focussport though..

you might ahve to wait a bit for any dealers to have trade-in option.. IF they have any..
ZX3T gone..
i talked with wayne from (hypnotic illusions) he said that if i wanted the upgrade i'd have to pay an extra $120 USD. but the problem isn't the money of the trade in, it's the cash i have to give to customs which is a total biatch.