Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Street Race.... Errr Or Not!
LoL i was just down in woodbridge, by collosus, heard there was a decent streetrace thing going on down there!!!!! some wicked cars down there... thought id take the Zts show em what the focus scene is all about! hahaha (who am i kidding in my stock focus!) but ye... get there at around 11:15 ish... behind me follows lyk 10 york region cops.... n lyk 4 OPP's! so they clear the whole parking lot... and wow being a first timer to these kinda things i was in heaven.... so many nice... ahhhh i cant go on! but ye... so everyone leave to head of to martindale... and sumthing! i dunno. i sed i'd leave it because nothing interesting was going on... so i heard back to the old classic timmies at woodbine and 16th! chilled there! watched the asian guys in their sleeper MR2 vibrate away with his crappy ass subs! lets just say all you could hear was base.... and vibration! HORIBLE! so me n my good friend were just cracking up!!! she drives a stock 06 RX8!! LITLLE HORE!!! haha n her boy drives an old VW Golf! not that any of you wanted to know!!
Just thought id let you guys know my kinda flop night!
I need to get some cash to start working on my car!!!!
:(
Tha Sedan Faction - 4 doors, easy access...
Yup that's dudebridge for you. Try living up hear like I do!
:1engrishsign:
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
Crazirich,Jul 16 2005, 09:14 AM Wrote::1engrishsign:
[right][snapback]122851[/snapback][/right]

I agree... Engrish is such a good language to Speak.
2000 ZX3
kids these days
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
bah i remember going to woodbine and 16, and collosus a couple years ago...it eventually turned into a cop feeding frenzy.

There are some pretty nice cars, and there also some stoopid kids that think they can rip their beater around in the parking lot.

That whole scene had died out. Just a tip, its not worth going out to those things. You'll thank me later.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
islington/qew meets ... ph34r

haha... all 'street racing meets' are pretty... gay.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Jul 16 2005, 04: Wrote:islington/qew meets ... ph34r

haha... all 'street racing meets' are pretty... gay.
[right][snapback]122942[/snapback][/right]

Yeah that Timmies is uber-bait.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pretty Intense Street Race nass 6 2,495 04-04-2006, 08:55 AM
Last Post: habmann
  First Ever Ford Gt Street Race Video Kool_ZX3 21 4,789 08-30-2005, 07:22 AM
Last Post: Kool_ZX3