Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Niteshade
Have any of you purchased Niteshades locally? Where can I find it. I tried Partsource and Canadian Tire, neither of them have heard of it before. Let me know if there is someone in Canada who carries it.

Thanks!!
Oh God, this is way too easy. Like shootin fish in a barrel.

Why do you need niteshit?

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Ummm... to niteshade my corners, tails and grill lights.

meford4u,Jul 21 2005, 09:49 PM Wrote:Oh God, this is way too easy.  Like shootin fish in a barrel.

Why do you need niteshit?
[right][snapback]124359[/snapback][/right]
where you located?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Never mention nightshade around here :D . Nightshade or "nightshit" is the devil to some people and mentioning it should be avoided by all costs :lol: :lol:
My Mom Says I'm Special
Flofocus,Jul 21 2005, 10:33 PM Wrote:where you located?
[right][snapback]124377[/snapback][/right]

I'm from Winnipeg, MB. Thanks for your help! What's wrong with Nightshade? Why is it the devil? A little confused here! Seems like good stuff to me!!
jabber,Jul 22 2005, 12:52 AM Wrote:

I'm from Winnipeg, MB. Thanks for your help! What's wrong with Nightshade? Why is it the devil? A little confused here! Seems like good stuff to me!!
[right][snapback]124391[/snapback][/right]

its an inside joke

Have you tried any tint shops?
if you haven't, you can always PM FociS8nt, he can get it for you, he runs the website www.cubed.ca
smith21,Jul 22 2005, 01:04 AM Wrote:if you haven't, you can always PM FociS8nt, he can get it for you, he runs the website www.cubed.ca
[right][snapback]124397[/snapback][/right]

Close to for ya. Sask!

(well cheap on shipping)
jabber,Jul 21 2005, 10:52 PM Wrote:

Cool, another 'pegger. Any pics of the ride?

Btw - Canadian Super Shop on Portage carries it.
[Image: fish_barrel.gif]
Take your best shot MEFORD

Try Canadian Tire
01-yellow-ZX3,Jul 22 2005 Wrote:

[right][snapback]124402[/snapback][/right]

Hey... thanks for the help! Where on portage is this shop? Never heard of it before. I'm fairly new to the city :) Here's the only pic I have of the car so far. Will take more after I do the Niteshading.

[Image: IMG_0594.jpg]
pic no worky
CDN Tire is clueless when it comes to Niteshade. PM Focis8nt or just visit http://www.cubed.ca - they're right there (relatively speaking) and he gets the stuff pretty quick, too.

Oh, and click on the first link in my sig for an example of what you might end up with. Sexay woman not included (can't remember if she's in that pic or not... *goes off to check*).

Actually, that's my avatar pic.

I've got piles more from the BBQ and other times on my blog (second link in sig). Lotta good shots on there.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
jabber,Jul 22 2005, 11:59 AM Wrote:
01-yellow-ZX3,Jul 22 2005 Wrote:

[right][snapback]124402[/snapback][/right]

Hey... thanks for the help! Where on portage is this shop? Never heard of it before. I'm fairly new to the city :) Here's the only pic I have of the car so far. Will take more after I do the Niteshading.

[Image: IMG_0594.jpg]
[right][snapback]124465[/snapback][/right]

Super shop is just a little ways west of Polo Park mall. It's on the north side of Portage right next to Kings sports.
How do I post a pic on here, then? I tried posting it with Photobucket.

Thanks
Try clear and black paint applied with gun if you can. It gives a much better finish compare to a spray can... And that's a runner up for the understatement of the year! :lol:
Black Focus SE Sport 2000
Night Shaded tailights and corners - Euro Glass Fog lights - Motegi MR7 17" - Toyo Proxies FZ4 - Brembo cross drilled - Hawk Performance pads.
The key to Nitshading the lenses is PATIENCE. If you've seen my corners, it's hard to tell they were done by a spraybomb.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
cubed.ca has the stuff in stock 24/7. $15 for a big can. works awsome to!