Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Lord!
I was taking a look at the SHM site which looks to have allot of updates due to fordracing parts, but this wing really caught my eye...its so hideous...

<a href='http://www.seanhylandmotorsport.com/focus-parts/images/M-16600-A.jpg'>[Image: M-16600-A.jpg]</a>
That isn't for real is it.....god damn :o
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
Yeah I seen that also..... el different....
Oh YES! the Pogy wing!

i've heard that there is a guy in Brooklin who has it on a black ZX3 with APC tails

i never actually saw it myself though, thank God! :lol: :lol:
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
The best part is that its $500 USD.....speechless....
How stupid do they think we are.

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I can't believe the repost, you'd think the first time this was posted it would have been horribly burned into our collective memory.
I like it.

I was waiting for the G2G to show off my new wing and taillamps but it looks like some pics got out. :angry:

Edited to add this :D
that wing has been out for a couple years...

it's disgusting! :wacko:
That was the first time I saw it... Not sure which disgusts me more, the wing or the fact that SHM would put it on their site.

Focused,Aug 24 2004, 08:12 AM Wrote:that wing has been out for a couple years...

it's disgusting! :wacko:
You guys must sell it then...wait I have the power since I am a PI sales consultant.

Listen folks only 1000 CAD good deal...and if you are tired of looking like everyone else this is the product for you. :P

Even if I had a supercharged RS8, I wouldn't put that on.. but on a normal focus even? wow.. talk about taste
ZX3T gone..
umm... :blink: hideous... and I'm not even sure I spelled that right but I'm sure you understand

U, L, G, Y, you aint got no alibi, you UGLY, you UGLY, yo mamma says you UGLY hey! :lol: :P
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
2001 ZTS: [suspicious] Hey, what are all these holes?
SHM Salesman: [quickly] These are speed holes. They make the car go faster.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
thats hot.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
If anyone is looking into getting that wing, come talk to me, I might have a wing to sell ya!

hehe
;)
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Puppet your wing is beautiful :D

SHM...sucks big fat purple bulbus dicks...just like that wing
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
Paparoach,Aug 24 2004, 10:07 PM Wrote:Puppet your wing is beautiful :D
yeah, but every once in a while I have to remind some sleeping homeless guy that it's NOT a park bench...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I will bring the tape of all the fantastic wings I took at the dyno...and Puppet you can make a special vid clip. ;)