Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order Power Window W/ Wireless Remote!
I just order power windows and a wireless remote that bring the windows up automatic. Can't wait to get that installed..... :rolleyes: :lol: :ph34r: :D
Turbo arrived!
how much if you don't mind sharing? and what company makes this kit?
Below Average Car Club
schade,Jul 28 2005, 08:40 PM Wrote:how much if you don't mind sharing? and what company makes this kit?
[right][snapback]126096[/snapback][/right]

install and everything 600$ Im not sure wich compagnie...but I can come back with that one.
Turbo arrived!
Hmmm.. pricey considering you can get power window kits off ebay for about $100, and someone to install it for the same. I dunno if I'd pay $400 extra just so I could have a remote control for them...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
just something else to break down

but its still a pretty cool kit
Below Average Car Club
Raine,Jul 28 2005, 09:05 PM Wrote:Hmmm.. pricey considering you can get power window kits off ebay for about $100, and someone to install it for the same. I dunno if I'd pay $400 extra just so I could have a remote control for them...
[right][snapback]126100[/snapback][/right]

Like everybody say's why pay cheap stuff on Ebay why not go for the real thing. Like hella lights.
Turbo arrived!
Don't listen to a word those two cheap fuktards have to say. They want everything for free, or damn near close. Sounds like a new inventive idea that I would like to see one day.
Stay away from those two and the ebay crud they pursue
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Pretty slick idea.

I wouldn't mind seeing those!
I hope that there going to be installed in a couple of weeks.
Turbo arrived!
focusonthis_88,Jul 28 2005, 09:45 PM Wrote:I hope that there going to be installed in a couple of weeks.
[right][snapback]126122[/snapback][/right]

Who/where?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Call me a cheap fuktard all you want but for $50 you can get power window motors and switches from a wrecker, and get someone to install it all for less than $100... The only thing you're paying for here is the remote.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Why would anyone want or need this?
Flofocus,Jul 28 2005, 10:32 PM Wrote:
focusonthis_88,Jul 28 2005, 09:45 PM Wrote:I hope that there going to be installed in a couple of weeks.

Who/where?
[right][snapback]126133[/snapback][/right]

Our Friends at Son X Plus!

ZTWsugardaddy,Jul 29 2005, 12:50 AM Wrote:Why would anyone want or need this?

Why does a car have power windows? For that same reason... and why would anyone want this honestly....it's cool! LOL

Turbo arrived!
focusonthis_88,Jul 29 2005, 07:34 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jul 28 2005, 10:32 PM Wrote:

Who/where?
[right][snapback]126133[/snapback][/right]

Our Friends at Son X Plus!

ZTWsugardaddy,Jul 29 2005, 12:50 AM Wrote:Why would anyone want or need this?

Why does a car have power windows? For that same reason... and why would anyone want this honestly....it's cool! LOL
[right][snapback]126159[/snapback][/right]

I wanna see how good of a job they do.

This will go well with the rest of your remote control stuff in the car. ;) :lol:
Sorry, but the ability to open and close windows on a car from a distance using a remote just doesn't impress me in the slightest way. In all my years of driving, I've never had the need to open or close my windows from a distance. I don't even see it as being cool. For me, it would have to do something practical or useful to be cool. I just don't get it. :(
When I worked in a stereo shop we rigged up this old car with a remote starter, it had a carb though so what we did was attached a servo motor to the throttle and he could rev the engine remotely..... cool, functional
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Eric, did you check to se ehow much for regular pwoer windows with instalation.

YOu know me and electrical s**t. :blink:
you can get a module for most car alarms that can do that.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
MMM... remote windows!

functionability would be as followsL

Its a nice sunny day outside and you leave your windows down, and out of no where it starts to rain. You say to yourself, "Self, your windows are down and it is raining outside." Well what do you do, run outside to roll up your windows...????

NOPE!!!

You push a button from the comfort of your recliner, and watch your windows go up!

The End

Eric... wouldn't mind checkin this out when it is done!!

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
ZTWsugardaddy,Jul 29 2005, 08:56 AM Wrote:Sorry, but the ability to open and close windows on a car from a distance using a remote just doesn't impress me in the slightest way.  In all my years of driving, I've never had the need to open or close my windows from a distance.  I don't even see it as being cool.  For me, it would have to do something practical or useful to be cool.  I just don't get it.  :(
[right][snapback]126170[/snapback][/right]

Well...im not trying to impress no one!! I don't really see the point of you guys telling me other wise because it's not your money. Im doing it for myself.
Turbo arrived!