Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anatomy Of A Pub Night.
Damn that sounded like a ton of fun, could of showed everyone a thing or 2 with the ladies :lol: ;) I dunno if id be in any shape to move though, i would need to be carried home or pushed home in a wheelchair :lol: I love beer
My Mom Says I'm Special
Hey guys im still alive just had a busy and brutal saturday. Work was the last place on wanted to be yesterday, yacked about 4 times at work :( . At least my boss was laughing about it and let me go early.

Steve thanks for letting me stay over even though u dont know me to well.

Besides that i had great time on friday it was nice meeting Al and Steve.
2000 CD Silver ZX3 Auto - Focus Sport Race Header + Flexpipe - Magnaflow Cat-back + Resonator- P&P Head - Comp Cams - Esslinger Cam Gears - AEM CAI - Ford Racing Plug Wires - Progress Springs - Eibach Dampers - 17" OZ Superleggeras - Diablo Sport Chip - Focus Central UDPs - Wings West W-Type

128 whp
120 wtq
LOL he lives! :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
martinfan,Jul 24 2005, 10:13 AM Wrote:Hey guys im still alive just had a busy and brutal saturday.  Work was the last place on wanted to be yesterday, yacked about 4 times at work  :( .  At least my boss was laughing about it and let me go early.

Steve thanks for letting me stay over even though u dont know me to well. 

Besides that i had great time on friday it was nice meeting Al and Steve.
[right][snapback]124699[/snapback][/right]

I was worried about you when I left the cougar bar.

I'm glad you got home alright!
Ah you're in the club deep now Keith. :P Really good of you to come out and stick it out with us as long as you did.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
For everyone else......

These nights are not for the faint of heart.

I assure you.
Next time boys... gimme enough time. i'll drop the car home after work
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
ANTHONYD,Jul 24 2005, 01:58 PM Wrote:For everyone else......

I assure you.
[right][snapback]124730[/snapback][/right]

Get something closer to me and I'll take a cab there and try to keep up (Being Swiss means I can drink a fair bit and still remain upright, coherent? that's another thing altogether :lol:)

NefCanuck
HAHAHA man thats is some funny s**t, if i was still back home i would have came out for sure...i love cougars....love em...

my night consisted of going to a bar, picking up 4 girls with my buddy, going back to their place for drinks...i cracked one open (girl), my buddy cracked another...

but turns out they were all 19 and the girl i tagged, has a boyfriend, thats the size of arnold when he was 25, and goes to my gym. He better not find out or im gonna get beat good.

What exactly happened to Keith, anyone wanna share?...sounds kinda serious
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
ANTHONYD,Jul 24 2005, 05:58 PM Wrote:For everyone else......

I assure you.
[right][snapback]124730[/snapback][/right]

Especially when the sparklers come out.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
FociPhil,Jul 24 2005, 09:51 PM Wrote:What exactly happened to Keith, anyone wanna share?...sounds kinda serious
[right][snapback]124838[/snapback][/right]

Nah nothing serious. He came in saying he'd have just a few cause he was driving, and made an ill-fated attempt to stick it out with the big guns like Anthony, Steve & Andrew... I think a mix of the food and not enough dancing with cougars punched his clock a little early, and there was a quickly cleaned up mess on the floor left as his legacy. He did well sticking out as long as he did.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)