Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Pics Of The Green Machine
ZOOM,Aug 1 2005, 08:46 PM Wrote:ok, I'm sorry. Your car looks like s**t
[right][snapback]126871[/snapback][/right]

We should give him a break. :ph34r:
Turbo arrived!
SL8RZZX3,Aug 1 2005, 07:28 PM Wrote:The scoop belongs on the roof, not the hood. it'a a 4 cylinder!  :D
[right][snapback]126870[/snapback][/right]

*cough*

Functional hood scoop on a 4 cylinder:

[Image: IM000019cropped.jpg]

I find it works quite well.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
I was just about to say that. ha!
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
2001 ZTS,Aug 1 2005, 08:40 PM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Aug 1 2005, 07:28 PM Wrote:The scoop belongs on the roof, not the hood. it'a a 4 cylinder!  :D
[right][snapback]126870[/snapback][/right]

*cough*

Functional hood scoop on a 4 cylinder:

[Image: IM000019cropped.jpg]

I find it works quite well.
[right][snapback]126888[/snapback][/right]

OK yeah, but key word there is FUNCTIONAL
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Andrew..you are such a smartass!!!
:lol:
ZOOM,Aug 1 2005, 08:46 PM Wrote:ok, I'm sorry. Your car looks like s**t
[right][snapback]126871[/snapback][/right]

ha
got rice?
wait are thous flames on your hood?
Thats not even rice, thats one step away from just shitting on your car and driving around with it and not washing it off.
Run your car, not your mouth
Slimsride,Aug 1 2005, 10:11 PM Wrote:
focusonthis_88,Aug 1 2005, 04:00 PM Wrote:ummmm...... :iono:  :o

I say you'll be better off without does spinners.  If you like them it's your choice and more importantly your car!  But that's just me. I Like the spoiler.
[right][snapback]126800[/snapback][/right]

um, i guess the spinners look better on a focus than an echo....ahem..um....that's all i'm saying.
[right][snapback]126809[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :lol: :lol: - my 16 year-old son and I were driving down Eagleson Rd in Ottawa when this Echo came up beside us with none other than SPINNERS - my son was laughing so hard he almost hurled :lol: . The driver didn't now what he was laughing at !! ..................... LMAO.
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
ZOOM,Aug 1 2005, 09:58 PM Wrote:Thats not even rice, thats one step away from just shitting on your car and driving around with it and not washing it off.
[right][snapback]126902[/snapback][/right]

Sweet...thats the greatest compliment I have recieved for my car. At least this boy is honnest.

Meh...I like it and its my winter beater so its all good. The car is slow as hell, but reliable and I wanted it to be different then the other 15 green focus sedans we have crawling around town. Now its unique...in a covered in s**t and forgetting to wash it sort of way.
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.
well, you did say, "Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements"

not everyone's cup o' tea, but definitely unique I suppose... unfortunately some people around these parts are going to take it upon themselves to give you a hard time...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I might be an ass, but I am not a liar.

Your car truly does look like s**t.
Run your car, not your mouth
thats what you get when you mod your car with ebay parts.

Im with ZOOM on this, i just didnt wnt to say it
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Hey I was first with the honesty. Just in a kinder/gentler way.

Are you from Quebec?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
ZOOM,Aug 1 2005, 10:17 PM Wrote:I might be an ass, but I am not a liar.

Your car truly does look like s**t.
[right][snapback]126924[/snapback][/right]

sorry dude..no offence, i must agree
FociPhil,Aug 1 2005, 09:43 PM Wrote:thats what you get when you mod your car with ebay parts.
[right][snapback]126932[/snapback][/right]

I've modded my car with alot of parts off eBay!

What are you trying to say??
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
There's not one thing I really like about your car...
What does your interior look like?
Okay, you know what? No.. that's just silly. If that car isn't a joke then that's just plain sad. I hate the thought that someone has actually spent money to make a vehicle look like that. FFS feed some Ethiopian children or something with that cash if that car's looks is what you're planning to spend it on otherwise...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
meford4u,Aug 1 2005, 10:08 PM Wrote:Are you from Quebec?
[right][snapback]126937[/snapback][/right]

My guess is Puerto Rico.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Where can I get one of those Hood Scoops!!! :lol: :blink: :lol: :D
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
Sometimes "LESS IS MORE"

Possibly Related Threads...