Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Pic Of The New Focus
Paparoach,May 13 2004, 06:25 PM Wrote:
meford4u,May 13 2004, 06:07 PM Wrote:My son owns the car and is an apprentice mechanic at Can. tire on Appleby.  Now don't drewl on the car!!!!!!!
How about spitting on it...is that okay? :lol:
spitting on any ford is okay. :P :o

EDIT: I spit on mine all the time!!
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
meford4u,May 13 2004, 10:07 PM Wrote:My son owns the car and is an apprentice mechanic at Can. tire on Appleby.  Now don't drewl on the car!!!!!!!
you dont have to worry about that.......

Toronto Paseo Club
[QUOTE]
How about spitting on it...is that okay?
You really are a bastard Papa!!!!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I love the stock euro front bumper :lol: , I'm looking for that same bumper for my Yellow Foci, how much did you pay for it & where did you get it :huh: ??
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Bought the car with the bumper attached. It is actually broken too---courtesy of the shipping company. We are in the process of getting a new one, and if you are interested I will ask if they can ship 2 and u can pick one up. Hope you live in the Toronto area as we live in Burlington.

why not just fix the broken one? not to hard to do

Toronto Paseo Club
s**t I'll take the broken one off ya, and I work in burlington
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
I will try and make this story as short as possible. When we bought the car there was an insurance claim against it for the front bumper--old man back up sorta thing-- so we made our purchase based on the car getting a new bumper. It did , we got the car delivered and the shipping company wrecked the brand new bumper. Now that someone else is paying I want a brand new bumper!!!!!! Oh, and we can dicuss the purchase of the old and very fixable one at a reasonable cost later.
D-dub you have first dibs. Are you going to Dyno Day? If so we shall see you there.
The whole fam damily is coming. No hitting on my wife Papa. She is not to be treated like Dan's mom.

:D