Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leafs Sign Berg And Belak.
I smell Stanley Cup!

:rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes:
ANTHONYD,Aug 11 2005, 09:12 AM Wrote:I smell Stanley Cup!

:rolleyes:  :lol:  :rolleyes:  :lol:  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]131473[/snapback][/right]

Bah! Leafs suck... :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Indeed they do :(
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
:rolleyes: :lame:
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
It angers me to NO end.

These guys know they're bums the city has been calling these guys bums for years (especially the three they signed) Domi, Belak, Berg.

WTF?
ANTHONYD,Aug 11 2005, 09:25 AM Wrote:It angers me to NO end.

These guys know they're bums the city has been calling these guys bums for years (especially the three they signed) Domi, Belak, Berg.

WTF?
[right][snapback]131480[/snapback][/right]

*in mickey's voice from Rocky*

You're a BUM! You always were a BUM! Lousy BUM! :lol:

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Aug 11 2005, 09:39 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Aug 11 2005, 09:25 AM Wrote:It angers me to NO end.

WTF?
[right][snapback]131480[/snapback][/right]

*in mickey's voice from Rocky*

You're a BUM! You always were a BUM! Lousy BUM! :lol:
[right][snapback]131491[/snapback][/right]

Hey Oscar,

How's NOS doing this morning. (probably didn't sleep much last night.)
ANTHONYD,Aug 11 2005, 09:49 AM Wrote:Hey Oscar,

[right][snapback]131495[/snapback][/right]

Far as I can tell he's fine. Only talked with him briefly this morning on the way in, nothing involving FC.

Oscar The Grouch,Aug 11 2005, 10:01 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Aug 11 2005, 09:49 AM Wrote:Hey Oscar,

[right][snapback]131495[/snapback][/right]

Far as I can tell he's fine. Only talked with him briefly this morning on the way in, nothing involving FC.
[right][snapback]131498[/snapback][/right]

Just making sure he's still sound. And not eating from a drip.

He took a real beating yesterday. :lol:
ANTHONYD,Aug 11 2005, 10:04 AM Wrote:Just making sure he's still sound. And not eating from a drip.

[right][snapback]131501[/snapback][/right]

well, yeah. I'll talk some more after work. Really busy today.

Oscar The Grouch,Aug 11 2005, 10:09 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Aug 11 2005, 10:04 AM Wrote:Just making sure he's still sound. And not eating from a drip.

[right][snapback]131501[/snapback][/right]

well, yeah. I'll talk some more after work. Really busy today.
[right][snapback]131506[/snapback][/right]

For someone who's really busy, you're sure finding enough time to post like crazy! :lol:
I type really fast. :P

Anyone know what happened to the Lindros deal???

At least Lindros will be fun to watch...(dodging body checks like a squirrel in the middle of the street) :lol:
ANTHONYD,Aug 11 2005, 09:12 AM Wrote:I smell Stanley Cup!

:rolleyes:  :lol:  :rolleyes:  :lol:  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]131473[/snapback][/right]

Ah, so in Toronto "Stanley Cup" is the new euphimism for B**L S**T :angry:

Makes me miss the Harold Ballard days if only because there was an actual face & name to put to this crap. I mean "The Board of Directors of MLSE" doesn't have the same target potential <_<

NefCanuck
ANTHONYD,Aug 11 2005, 11:51 AM Wrote:Anyone know what happened to the Lindros deal???

At least Lindros will be fun to watch...(dodging body checks like a squirrel in the middle of the street) :lol:
[right][snapback]131570[/snapback][/right]

God if this deal happens the Leafs have the M.A.S.H. line almost completed <_<

That is if I don't concuss that baboon Lindros with my cane first :P

NefCanuck
But they let 2 contributor go in Joey Newendyk (sp?) and Roberts, but they sign these morons? I mean seriously, I'll bet the trainer ties Belaks skats for fuk sakes.
Boo ! leafs ! they suck so bad.............

and hockey sucks ! ^_^
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Aug 11 2005, 12:29 PM Wrote:and hockey sucks !  ^_^
[right][snapback]131620[/snapback][/right]

*Checks from behind*

i'm sorry but it dose........... I mean they are almost all millionares after one season and they wine about a game ?
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
We should have got forsberg :(
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Is Aki Berg Allowed On The Ice?!?! Raine 15 4,622 10-12-2005, 06:15 AM
Last Post: NOS2Go4Me
  Leafs Sign Tie Dummy To 2 Years. ANTHONYD 37 7,373 08-10-2005, 09:43 AM