Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanna Play A Game Of Quarters With This Guy?
your gonna lose...

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/quarters.html
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
holy moly, he could PWN3D anyon3
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
crazikev,Aug 12 2005, 12:24 PM Wrote:holy moly, he could PWN3D anyon3
[right][snapback]132235[/snapback][/right]

jesus, he is mental :blink:
My Mom Says I'm Special
HOLY S**T, wow that rocks, but those ain't quarters they look like US $1 coins or british money
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
you'd be hammered by the 2nd round.
Oh my. He's sure talented at quarters....
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 12 2005, 01:41 PM Wrote:Oh my. He's sure talented at quarters....
[right][snapback]132273[/snapback][/right]

That's probably his only talent to, i wonder if it's a turn on with the ladies.If so i might startin doing it everyday :lol:
My Mom Says I'm Special
what do you mean!?!?!? he probly gets laid more then most guys...

"Hey there cutie...wanna play some quarters?"

"ok...but im not very good hehe"

"Yeah neither am I...he"

Girl gets trashed, leaves with buddy, wakes up sore and with sticky hair...

PLAYA
Hmmm... yeah, I think quarters WOULD be a turn on... now that I think of it!
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 12 2005, 03:52 PM Wrote:Hmmm... yeah, I think quarters WOULD be a turn on... now that I think of it!
[right][snapback]132308[/snapback][/right]

(goes to grab a shot glass and some quarters) :lol:
My Mom Says I'm Special
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 12 2005, 02:52 PM Wrote:Hmmm... yeah, I think quarters WOULD be a turn on... now that I think of it!

Yeah, there's a reason you're still on this board... B)

that guy is a loser. Look at how freaked out he gets over getting a quarter in a glass. ffs. Go stop Iran from becoming a nuclear super power and I'll be impressed.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,Aug 12 2005, 05:38 PM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 12 2005, 02:52 PM Wrote:Hmmm... yeah, I think quarters WOULD be a turn on... now that I think of it!

Yeah, there's a reason you're still on this board... B)

that guy is a loser. Look at how freaked out he gets over getting a quarter in a glass. ffs. Go stop Iran from becoming a nuclear super power and I'll be impressed.
[right][snapback]132345[/snapback][/right]
cure for cancer, hiv, pms. Anyone of those and Then we got a super hero. :D
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
You do realize that this "video" was a compilation of the life's work of this kid. I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts he has like hours upon hours of useless footage. And one really gay friend that sits there with him watching it all.
Run your car, not your mouth
ZOOM,Aug 12 2005, 07:26 PM Wrote:You do realize that this "video" was a compilation of the life's work of this kid. I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts he has like hours upon hours of useless footage. And one really gay friend that sits there with him watching it all.
[right][snapback]132359[/snapback][/right]

So what you're saying is that it's probably all flukes edited in a very cool and convincing way :P
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Hmm, ZOOM has a point... its probably what happened.
yeah that makes some sense, thats pretty lucky to make all those shots.
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
He would still ruin me if i played him...

Zoom always chiming in with logic...party pooper
No I don't doubt he is a good "quarters" player, but some of those shots are not first time hits. The one across the room into the pan sorta deal. Or the one where it bounces into a glass, rims out and falls into another one, like that is messed up, its obvious by their reaction it was unintentional.

Sick shot, but still unintentional.
Run your car, not your mouth
I think it was on City TV or something, but it was the beer olympics, where buddy was bouncing it off a table and hitting a small bucket like 30 feet away...time after time, now thats skill
Thats true.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Happens When Lil Kids Play The Maze Game habmann 5 2,375 03-03-2006, 04:13 PM
Last Post: euro_zx5