Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rs Fenders And Quater Pannels
so now i was looking through the ford racing catalouge and currious about the Rs fenders and quater panels .. now if i were to get thease would it llook like a rs ..or would the car look like a weird wide body kit that the front and back r wide and the doors small

basically my question is is the rs platform wider then the zx3
2003 Zx3 French Blue
rs is wider how ever I would get them from boss... your going to be paying $$$$ getting them rigth from ford... be prepared to pay $$$$ tis the reason I dont got the kit on my car...
Show a picture...

If your talking about / If they actually list the actual fenders....

They are ALOT of money, and really not worth it for the price. Plus you would have to widen your bumpers .. or else the car would look silly.

So in the end youd be looking at a 3000+ job just to get those suckas on.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
There's pics of the RS fenders in july's HCI...........

And it says that the fronts are a direct bolt on, but the rears quarters have to be cut out and the RS ones welded in........
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
I agree with Thabrat, go through Boss... OEM is INSANE for pricing, SERIOUSLY INSANE and chances are you will get a better if not equal product from Boss. The RS looks awesome but yeah, $$$$$$$$$$$$
yea if i were to get them boss would be the place. i picked up my coilovers throught them amazing service no problems
2003 Zx3 French Blue
Yeah I have heard nothing but good compliments towards them. I would order stuff from them but I am sorta leaning away from the whole EURO look. I am thinking about ordering the ST170 headlight from them in the future though.
same here i love the st 170's ! *Droooool*
2003 Zx3 French Blue
NOOOO! Dammit...I want the ST-170 lights and grilles! :P
Bleeding Ford Blue again...