Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thats What You Get...
[Image: pic1494.jpg]
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Aug 24 2005, 04:03 PM Wrote:[Image: pic1494.jpg]
[right][snapback]135336[/snapback][/right]

Sweet... some clear turns just became available... :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
VULTURES!!!!!!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Aug 24 2005, 04:09 PM Wrote:VULTURES!!!!!!!
[right][snapback]135339[/snapback][/right]

I wonder if the engine's in good condition... I could use an SPI buildup engine. :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Is that a new stlye of custom trike??
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
MEGA SIC!
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I can't beleive that the bike is not destroyed, the car whailed that mofo!!!
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
I'll forever marvel at the strength of Fords...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
And yet again, Ford Develops the latest, greatest bike stand.
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
unfortunately the car did what it was supposed to do upon impact .. crumple up and absorb the impact .. although these days that turns into a written off car.

not like the 70's with the massive chrome bumpers .. that bike woulda been tossed 200ft down the road
Below Average Car Club
Damn... Is that photoshop??
JMS US spec front lip, Rieger R-RX side skirts, Rieger R-RX rear apron, European rear bumper, European tail lights, RPMlabs grill, Painted side mirrors cover, H4 HID kit, Lamin-X yellow fogs, shorty antenna, Loder1899 replica rear spoiler, weathertech window delfector, Injen short ram air box, FC UDP pulley, FC 65mm TB, Focussport race header, Focussport flex, magnaflow hi-flow cat, MBRP catback, SCT Xcal2, ford racing spark plug wire, Tein S-tech, FK Damper kit, Eibach rear camber kit, Focussport strut bar, Painted valve cover, TeamDynamic pro race 1.2 17", Kumho SPT 205/45/17, Hawk HP, brembo blank rotors, Russell SS brakelines, Motul dot 5.1, Recaro replica seats on Recaro seat base, KKM shift surround, In-dash 7" DVD player, Tein Damper-chi doll!!
Black_ZTS,Aug 24 2005, 05:47 PM Wrote:Damn... Is that photoshop??
[right][snapback]135392[/snapback][/right]

Thats what I'm thinking...

something doesnt look right
:lol: lol too funny.............
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
there is no question that is not real don't be so silly guys
How can the bike take that in the rear!!! :D ....It coudln't be real..
Turbo arrived!
[Image: reflects.jpg]

i'm thinking it's real...(i'm really to observant for my own good)
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
focusonthis_88,Aug 24 2005, 07:17 PM Wrote:How can the bike take that in the rear!!!  :D ....It coudln't be real..
[right][snapback]135448[/snapback][/right]

Your are quite right. As the owner of both a Focus and a bike, the bike would loose, BIKES ALWAYS LOOSE unfortunately. :(

Looks to me like the original photo may have been a car that hit a post.

Thats a cruiser too. Absolutely no frame or anything of strength that high to cause even a paint scratch. In reality if a Focus hit a bike ........... never mind too sickly to contemplate.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Ouch! Thats gotta hurt
Gotta go with real. Look at the sun reflecting off the right side of the backrest on the bike. The shadows indicate the sun is to the right so that jibes. Second, look at the reflections in the chrome on the bike. They also coincide with the greenery in the background, just on the other side of the road.
fake.

There is no way a bike is going to cause THAT much damage to a car. For those of you who have played around with your stock bumper, its a TOUGH piece to damage. Its not going to buckle easily, nor wil your hood. And if you think that some PERSON could have held that bike DEAD straight while a focus plows into him from behind doing like 100, then well I guess superman does exist.
Run your car, not your mouth