Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jdm Black Twin Halo Projectors
Does anyone have any experience with these? I see them on sale at ebay and i can't link it (cuz don't know how) but the item # is 8010823649

Do you think it would look good on a silver zts? The price is 174.88 + SH US funds. Its for the set (both left and right).

Are these street legal in ontario? Please let me know what you think of them....i want to know whatever there is to know about them before buying.

I saw they had blue ones too??? item # 8010552189

One other question: when they say "Halo" or "angel eyes" does that mean the ring around the headlight? So you can switch between having the headlights on fully or just the rings?

Thanks
Be the change you want to see in this world.
These Type of Headlights usually have Fitment issues, And durability issues.

If you really want a set, Check a few sites for used ones.

As Far as the Halos go, Yes its the outter ring that lights up, But you will need to splice them into another power source, The do not come with a Button control.

Overall, I've had a Pay close to these and i liked them, Are they worth the
170+ 70US+ Border fees. NO,NO,NO
Another member on here said he paid a little over 300 CAN To get these to his door.

Not worth it if you ask me.
anything JDM should not go on a European car..............
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
I bought headlights similar to these. I love how they look, especially on a dark colored car. I got them for 130cad used. Mine had no fitment issues. I wired my halos into the runnung lights in my front grill. I also did the DRL/Foglight mod. I see no reason why they wouldnt be legal in Ontario.

heres a pic of them on my car

[Image: th_headlights.jpg]
[Image: th_6.jpg]
'04 liquid grey ZX3 - my FSP auto-x car
'02 infra-red SVT  - my street car, now for sale
i have them since october 2004, they fit good, the halo and the projector are still working fine, yeah you need to put a switch(4$) and 4 resistor (1$ for an 50 resistors pack) for the halo

[Image: 264365_547_full.jpg]

[Image: 264365_534_full.jpg]

[Image: 264365_454_full.jpg]
2001 Focus SE Sport, Automatic
[Image: 24070_7026.jpg]
http://www.cardomain.com/id/focusgold
I'd snap those up right away if they had indicators in them.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Look for a used set. Brand new isn't worth it.
Run your car, not your mouth
D-Dub,Nov 2 2005, 09: Wrote:anything JDM should not go on a European car..............
[right][snapback]153279[/snapback][/right]

Ummm, hate to break it to you but JDM = Japanese Domestic Market!
ZOOM,Nov 3 2005, 12:10 AM Wrote:Look for a used set. Brand new isn't worth it.
[right][snapback]153296[/snapback][/right]

do the Oem headlight set worth the 500$ (at a ford dealership)

...and the hella projector for 900-1100$ :lol: .

175$cdn +50$cdn of shipping is not that bad for the ebay halo projector
2001 Focus SE Sport, Automatic
[Image: 24070_7026.jpg]
http://www.cardomain.com/id/focusgold
Even the SVT headlight replacement set (00-04) isn't that much. Jarrod bought those, or the TYC equivalents IIRC. I should know, he shipped me his stockers in the box his came in :D

Those are the same headlights ThraxXx has on his LX sedan. Not sure how they're holding up, I haven't seen him or his car up close since we bought the house at the end of August.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I have those headlights but in chrome. I like them except for when the monkeys made them the inverted the wiring for the highbeam and lowbeam. I had to take them apart and re-wire them.

I love my projectors...and being the only focus in this town with aftermarket headlights makes me stand out. Well it could be the headlights...could also be the wing and hood scoop :D
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.
It's brutal how loosely that term "JDM" get's tossed around. Everything black nowadays is JDM this or that. It's the new hip word to use ala "rice" back a few years ago.

JDM nothing. Get HID's or go home.
Run your car, not your mouth
what about KS? is KS the same as JDM? I saw the KS ones on ebay
Be the change you want to see in this world.
Buy european lights...factory ford, factory fit, minor wire macgyverin', and the bulbs are available at CT when you need to replace them. They are brighter than the NA ones, and add a bit of a difference. I am the only person in Renfrew county with E-spec lights on a Focus...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...