Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Led's In The Vents!
I installed some Green LED's in my vents. More interior lighting for night driving. Very easy mod for anyone to do and with a painted interior it really adds to the sweetness of the interior.
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.
:postpics:

Im the firsT!!!!!
Turbo arrived!
not sure if I can take pics of it...can't imagine how they will turn out
I will try though.
Damn you man, get some pics...i'm doing the same but with blue leds.....and i wanna see what it'll look like.....GO ON.....GIT R DUN.....I THINK ALL FOCI NEED THIS MOD...pfffffffffft
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
There was a guy on here a while ago that did it and posted pics. There was even a how to. Cool mod
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
so sweet, so hott, so rice.
Honestly if you do hook these up then do it and wire it to a switch and not just the lights.

I put neons under my seats once, cheap ones that were like $4, they looked cool but it gets real annoying when driving, etc...I'd imagine the led's in the vents would be equaly anoying.
I toyed with this idea some time ago, but opted for EL instead around the gauge cluster with a second strip working its way across the dash.

The road less travelled, I always say :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
ANTHONYD,Nov 4 2005, 07:51 AM Wrote:so sweet, so hott, so rice.
[right][snapback]153658[/snapback][/right]
SO TRUE! (The rice part!)
Taking pics isn't easy. Camera's shutter speed is non adjustable and the flash makes the light hard to see. They aren't super bright however they do look good. Its one of those things where a digital pic won't do the mod justice.

As for driving with them on, well they don't really distract you. I guess if you had ADD or ADHD then there might be an issue.

I have also did the "under the seat" neon mod however I used CCFL's. I leave those on all the time and they don't bother me.
^^^ ADD ADHAD CCFL'S.....

HOLY ACROYMNS BATMAN.....

ya'd think you were in the military......first 2 i got....but CCFL's...........WTF?
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Slimsride,Nov 5 2005, 12:12 PM Wrote:^^^  ADD ADHAD CCFL'S.....

HOLY ACROYMNS BATMAN.....

ya'd think you were in the military......first 2 i got....but CCFL's...........WTF?
[right][snapback]153903[/snapback][/right]

CCFL = Cold Cathode Florescent Light. Small tube that produces light which is way brighter then a neon tube.

^^^ well would ya look at that..i've learnt something new today.....

thank ya
Mods so far: