Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Kind Of Headlights Are These?
I was looking at Nos' bbq pics and i came across FASTRNUR's car. Here it is headlights

and I was wondering what kind of headlights those are?? They look to be not quite black but darker gray....and its got orange dots instead of the usual rectangular orange signals....

what's the name of these headlights and where'd do u get them?
Be the change you want to see in this world.
Those are the ST170s... very sick headlights. I think you can get them through BAT and others.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Those are ST170's I thought they were 2002 Euro lights or something like that.
That is my son's car. Those lights are indeed the St170's with a black housing. The 2002 Euro spec headlights are chrome inside. We, or should i say, I bought them through BAT inc.. Mitch at ZX3tuning also carries them.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
and they're DAMN sexy..

If you prefer chrome, just get the Ghia or RS spec ones
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
The 2002-04 European headlights are the same design, with chrome housings.. the ST170 lights have a dark gray housing.

I think Mitch is supposed to be getting a new shipment of euro parts in at ZX3tuning.com so he'd be the one to talk to if you're interested. They are very sweet lights, cant really go wrong.
Wow, A newbie that asks questions.

Contact Mitch. He can get those for you.
I have those lights too...

[Image: AttheShacksdoctored.jpg]

I bought them from european-parts.net (ZX3 tuning was sold out and uncertain of availability when I was ready to buy). Sascha is a great guy though...answered my questions, and the kit included all of the bulbs and VW adapter harnesses. The kits combined with the 1998 upper and lower grilles and shipping was about a $550 hit on my Mastercard...which is cheaper than what these used to retail for. I think SVT Dean was one of (if not THE) first to have them, and he got them through BAT inc and it cost over $800. I paid $62.00 cdn from Germany to my parents place via regular Deutschland snail mail, and it took 5 days to ship...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Drivesthebeast,Nov 12 2005, 09:37 PM Wrote:I think SVT Dean was one of (if not THE) first to have them, and he got them through BAT inc and it cost over $800.  I paid $62.00 cdn from Germany to my parents place via regular Deutschland snail mail, and it took 5 days to ship...
[right][snapback]155460[/snapback][/right]

Actually SVT Dean got the RHD ST-170's from the UK... His beam pattern is a little different than ours...
My other ride is your Mom