Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obit Thread: Pat Morita
Most of you knew him as Mr Miyagi from Karate Kid but some of us remember him as Arnold from Happy Days.

Anyway dead of natural causes at 73.

http://www.japantoday.com/e/?content=new...&id=356574
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
t'is a sad, sad day...

WAX ON.. WAX OFF!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Nov 25 2005, 07:02 PM Wrote:t'is a sad, sad day...

WAX ON.. WAX OFF!
[right][snapback]157722[/snapback][/right]

Be stwrong wrike Mount Fuji writtle gwashopper, .........the Empowah expects nothing less! Never forget you have very lucky justice! :1engrishsign:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
私は彼が彼のファンだけ、家族と映画産業によって逃されることをが、数万人の人々に彼の映画からの空手を、とるように彼が促したことを確かめる。
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
U B suts a Pottsie!!!!!!!!!
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Frost__2001,Nov 25 2005, 08:08 PM Wrote:私は彼が彼のファンだけ、家族と映画産業によって逃されることをが、数万人の人々に彼の映画からの空手を、とるように彼が促したことを確かめる。
[right][snapback]157731[/snapback][/right]

Indeed,

家族と映画産業によって逃されることをが、数万人の人々に彼の映画からの家族と映画産業によって逃されることをが、数万人の人々に彼の映画からの家族と映画産業によって逃されることをが、数万
人の人々に彼の映画からの家族と映画産業によ
って逃されることをが、数万人の人々に彼の映画からの家族と映画産業によって逃されることをが、数万人の人々に彼の映画からの家族と映画産業によって逃されることをが、数万人の人々に彼の映画からの家族と映画産業
によって逃されることをが、数万人の人々に彼の映画からの家族と映画産業によって逃されることをが、数万人の人々に彼の映画からの家族と映画産業によって逃されることをが、数万人の人々に彼の映画からの家族と映画産業によって逃
されることをが、数
人の人々に彼の映画からの家族と映画産業によって逃されるこ
とをが、数万人の人々に彼の映画からの家族と映画産業によって逃されることをが、数万人の人々に彼の映画からの.!
microbunny,Nov 26 2005, 09:54 AM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Nov 25 2005, 08:08 PM Wrote:????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Indeed,

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????
????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????.!
[right][snapback]157771[/snapback][/right]

^post of the year^
ANTHONYD,Nov 26 2005, 12:21 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Nov 26 2005, 09:54 AM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Nov 25 2005, 08:08 PM Wrote:????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Indeed,

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????
????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????.!
[right][snapback]157771[/snapback][/right]

^post of the year^
[right][snapback]157785[/snapback][/right]

Anythony, your seeing that ( the ???? or squares / little boxes ) as you don't support the japanese text in your computer yet. If you want to see it click onto any japanese site and the Windows pops open and asks you if you want to read / see it, if you say yes it will down load it resulting in you seeing the japanese characters we used. Click here to go to a japanese site

I have to admit I thought my post was rather good........... in Japanese that is :lol:
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.