Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something Sweet For Wagon Owners
CLEAR TAILS!!!!!

Finally! lol
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Those are pretty sweet!

A guy had those on his ZX3...like...3 years ago or more now!! They looked sik...never seen em since~
I think for me, Since seeing them on Hondas 5 years ago, These are a big no-no, But if you had LEDs, Rather then blue or something retarted inside them That might make then look Nice
OHHH...found this auction~~

ZX3 clear tails
Why Does the back of those ZX3 tails looked Raped?
Chromey,Nov 26 2005, 07:10 PM Wrote:Why Does the back of those ZX3 tails looked Raped?
[right][snapback]157829[/snapback][/right]

I dunno..

they look nice and all but yeah you cant see them well enough to know if they are s**t
Nice Find. My wife's been hounding me to find her some different tail lights for the wagon! I wonder what the "black" ones will look like...that would suit the theme of the car a little better & not scream ricer!!

~ Clutch
~ DECEASED ~
The Z-ed Sled ('03 ZTW)
-Eibech Pro Kit
-17" SVT Euro's
-Tip & Tint for show
-nothing for go...yet!
Clutch,Nov 27 2005, 11:47 AM Wrote:Nice Find.  My wife's been hounding me to find her some different tail lights for the wagon!  I wonder what the "black" ones will look like...that would suit the theme of the car a little better & not scream ricer!!

~ Clutch
[right][snapback]157877[/snapback][/right]

Those would look killer on your wagon..not rice...only would be rice if you used blue or green bulb..

If you put red, amber and white bulbs in..that would look awesomely good
nice find mitch! I'd buy those if i had a wagon
Clutch,Nov 27 2005, 12:47 PM Wrote:wonder what the "black" ones will look like...[right][snapback]157877[/snapback][/right]
I think I'd prefer the black too ... BTW, that website has a currency switch ... in CAD the clear tails are 207.00 + 44.00 for shipping.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
ZTWsquared,Nov 27 2005, 07:14 PM Wrote:
Clutch,Nov 27 2005, 12:47 PM Wrote:wonder what the "black" ones will look like...[right][snapback]157877[/snapback][/right]
I think I'd prefer the black too ... BTW, that website has a currency switch ... in CAD the clear tails are 207.00 + 44.00 for shipping.
[right][snapback]157911[/snapback][/right]

Ouch! $251 bucks? I think she'll have to wait on these items till next Christmas! B)
~ DECEASED ~
The Z-ed Sled ('03 ZTW)
-Eibech Pro Kit
-17" SVT Euro's
-Tip & Tint for show
-nothing for go...yet!
think about it this way though, having clear tail will make people notice as there is really only what 2 choices out there ?
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.