Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kinda Useless, But Cool None The Less
Carbon fiber hatch cover B)

on eBay
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
That'd be amazing... it's too bad with with that pricetag.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
That's rice baby.!
Looks live a very nice piece, but I would have to be HEAVY into the car show circuit to justify that price....
I'd love to have something like that for the trunk lid cover if I had a layout worth showcasing.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Again, doing this for the people who are too lazy to open links and want images embedded inline

[Image: 2122494_16_full.jpg]
My other ride is your Mom
Of course, if you buy that, then you HAVE to get the whole carbon fibre hatch to match....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-01-02-03...1QQcmdZViewItem
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
paolo,Nov 28 2005, 09:33 PM Wrote:Again, doing this for the people who are too lazy to open links and want images embedded inline

[Image: 2122494_16_full.jpg]
[right][snapback]158115[/snapback][/right]

it's see through..... is that right?. and why not just get that carbon fibre vinyl and lay it down on the stock one. Go BIG rice or go stock
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Those have been kicking around ebay for years and years now. Actually pretty cool if your running something worthwhile in the interior for mods. I like the look myself.......
It looks like it's laid down fairly well. If you were building a show car that would get you points.. and there's some company (probably the same one) that makes a carbon fiber headliner too.

If only there'd be a company that would make real carbon fiber dash pieces rather than those stupid sticker overlays, then you could have a decent looking carbon fiber interior.. far aesthetic purposes only ;)
guilty,Dec 5 2005, 05:25 PM Wrote:If only there'd be a company that would make real carbon fiber dash pieces rather than those stupid sticker overlays, then you could have a decent looking carbon fiber interior.. far aesthetic purposes only ;)
[right][snapback]159440[/snapback][/right]
you mean it wont make my car lighter??? :ph34r:
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs