Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dome Lights
Anyone know what the dome light bulb type is in a 2003 zx3? Also.. Anyone have any links for LED replacements?
TYC Chrome Altezza Tails / Green Streetglow Interior Neon / Clear side markers /Hella Headlights
for the LED replacement, PM Nos2Go4Me (adam) I believe he has one or knows where you can get one from.
http://www.superbrightleds.com/1157.htm
its the festoon bulbs i think they r 39mm that i ordered for my car
E.O MASIV
I think those are for the map lights... I'll take mine apart this week and let you know. It won't be till after a lengthy drive as it's a tad chilly here right now :D

Actually the Festoon bulbs might be the right ones... if you want the Eurolite one I have, check for Eurolite Festoon bulbs.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
The main dome light is a festoon bulb, not sure the length though (it's pretty easy to pop out and check) and it should be listed in the owners manual.

The map lights (if you have them) are the smaller bulbs, not sure if they're wedge bulbs or not.
Yes, the map light bulbs are 194s.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I wonder what it will look like with all led bulbs in the car for singal,tail etc...??

Hmmmm :blink:
My Mom Says I'm Special
They all have to be CLEAR LEDs, unless the lenses in front of the LEDs are clear.

If you have a red LED in a red-lensed housing, it will filter the LED and it will be nearly unnoticeable. Been there, done that... at least I noticed before I left the driveway.

I have a white LED festoon in the domelight, and my maps are a Xenon gas bulb... pretty damn bright if you ask me. If you want to know where to get those, check with SL8RZZX3 (Gord). He got them for me last time, there's some car custom place in Oshawa that has a pile of aftermarket stuff like that.

http://www.autolumination.com/

this place also has good led bulbs i have them in my map lights
E.O MASIV
I'm loving that site :D Thanks!

Might get some super-bright white LED 3157s for my tails.

HOME BULBS! HOLY s**t!

There's my next project... illuminate the basement on LEDs alone.

Its not the map lights im looking for, my car doesnt have them. Just the dome light.. So the size is 39mm ?
TYC Chrome Altezza Tails / Green Streetglow Interior Neon / Clear side markers /Hella Headlights
05blackzx5,Dec 6 2005, 12:26 AM Wrote:http://www.superbrightleds.com/1157.htm
its the festoon bulbs i think they r 39mm that i ordered for my car
[right][snapback]159547[/snapback][/right]

They are worth it I got them to.
Was up bleek
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
and for anyone who is wondering the 05 maplights and the ones in my buddies 03 svt are BA 9 s not 194
the dome is 3910 festoon
and the licence plate lights are 3610 festoon

superwhite leds in ur licence plate lights look damn sick ill post pics later
so keep that in mind if your orderin bulbs
its a pain in the ass waitin a week or 2 to only find out the bulbs r the wrong size
hope this helps someone because i had to order 2 sets of lights to get the right ones
:D
E.O MASIV
I bought some LED bulbs for my room. They are ok but no where near as bright as a lightbulb.
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.