Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If You Thought Subaru Foresters Were Ghey Before..
Laugh away:

[Image: ladyforester.jpg]

[Image: ladyforester01.jpg]

http://www.subarunews.net/news/news20051214.htm

:1gayfight2:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
So ghey.

hello kitty car?
I think Top Gear should track test that against the Hello Kitty Focus.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
For the record that is Subaru of Germany as in the same country who thinks David Hasselhoff is the world's greatest rock star.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Another box with bling.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Zehr schnell gay wagon.
ANTHONYD,Dec 16 2005, 10:06 AM Wrote:So ghey.

hello kitty car?
[right][snapback]161230[/snapback][/right]

Thats what I thought too!!!
http://paultan.org/archives/2005/09/18/hel...-daihatsu-cars/

JMS US spec front lip, Rieger R-RX side skirts, Rieger R-RX rear apron, European rear bumper, European tail lights, RPMlabs grill, Painted side mirrors cover, H4 HID kit, Lamin-X yellow fogs, shorty antenna, Loder1899 replica rear spoiler, weathertech window delfector, Injen short ram air box, FC UDP pulley, FC 65mm TB, Focussport race header, Focussport flex, magnaflow hi-flow cat, MBRP catback, SCT Xcal2, ford racing spark plug wire, Tein S-tech, FK Damper kit, Eibach rear camber kit, Focussport strut bar, Painted valve cover, TeamDynamic pro race 1.2 17", Kumho SPT 205/45/17, Hawk HP, brembo blank rotors, Russell SS brakelines, Motul dot 5.1, Recaro replica seats on Recaro seat base, KKM shift surround, In-dash 7" DVD player, Tein Damper-chi doll!!
i could see a german pimp driving that...

steps out with some pink gator shoes, diamond sunglasses, and necklace made of brautwurst!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
which would you pick.

The gay looking Subaru for ladies
or the volvo for ladies where the hood doesn't open.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Well... the interior is certainly.... pink

Just wonder who would actually buy that thing though...

NefCanuck
darkpuppet,Dec 16 2005, 02:00 PM Wrote:which would you pick.

The gay looking Subaru for ladies
or the volvo for ladies where the hood doesn't open.
[right][snapback]161288[/snapback][/right]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I forgot about that one! PWNED!

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
2001 ZTS,Dec 16 2005, 02:11 PM Wrote:For the record that is Subaru of Germany as in the same country who thinks David Hasselhoff is the world's greatest rock star.
[right][snapback]161234[/snapback][/right]

[Image: hoff2.gif]
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
I"m not suprised actually, in the UK they have a Ford Package called " Girl " and more or less is a make up kit and all the worded badges are pink with the logo " girl " around the name of the car. I think its offered on the Focus, Fiesta, and Mondeo.

EDIT: I actually say one of these logo's for sale on e-bay.co.uk for the focus actually.... I think it was going for $4 canadian plus shipping.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Dec 16 2005, 09:25 PM Wrote:I"m not suprised actually, in the UK they have a Ford Package called " Girl " and more or less is a make up kit and all the worded badges are pink with the logo " girl " around the name of the car. I think its offered on the Focus, Fiesta, and Mondeo.

EDIT: I actually say one of these logo's for sale on e-bay.co.uk for the focus actually.... I think it was going for $4 canadian plus shipping.
[right][snapback]161321[/snapback][/right]

and you didn't buy it because?!?
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
This homo has issues

[Image: azhari.jpg]
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
^^ Someone photoshop the Peter Pan guy in there! :lol: :rofl: