Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rieger Owners Sound Off
attention Rieger owners!

I was wondering if you could run out and measure the diameter of your fog light holes on your front bumper.

mine are 2.25' across right now and I am wondering if I would have to change or if I could keep mine the way they are if I upgrade to Rieger front!

I noticed that when your looking at the reiger website, you can only buy indicators that are silver and grey, what happened to the amber ones? do amber ones come with it, or are they spereate?

thanks
~Lorne
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
You might have better luck on FJ. I don't think anyone on this forum has any of the Riger stuff. I could be wrong.

Have you tried emailing Riger to find out about the indicator colors?

Edit, Apparently i was wrong, who knew
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

just measured for you....
2.25" diameter for the fog light hole..

as for the indicators (turn signals), i believe u will have to buy them separatly yourself, the bumper doesn't not come with any indicators (at least that happened to me when i bought mine)

i didn't buy directly from rieger so i dunno if rieger carries the amber ones or no.
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
That bumper uses stock 98-01 european bumper indicator lenses, doesnt it? If so, you could get OEM Ford amber lenses, or aftermarket clear/smoked/whatever lenses. I know Mitch (ZX3TUNING) used to have some Inpro clear lenses, he'd be able to help you out or point you in the right direction anyway.
yeloZX3,Jan 14 2006, 12:12 PM Wrote:just measured for you....
2.25" diameter for the fog light hole..

as for the indicators (turn signals), i believe u will have to buy them separatly yourself, the bumper doesn't not come with any indicators (at least that happened to me when i bought mine)

i didn't buy directly from rieger so i dunno if rieger carries the amber ones or no.
[right][snapback]165073[/snapback][/right]

huzzah so that means my fog lights for my cervinis kit will fit in those! thank the lord!

Quote:That bumper uses stock 98-01 european bumper indicator lenses, doesnt it? If so, you could get OEM Ford amber lenses, or aftermarket clear/smoked/whatever lenses. I know Mitch (ZX3TUNING) used to have some Inpro clear lenses, he'd be able to help you out or point you in the right direction anyway.

thanks! I mean whatever colour I buy them in they are going to be turned black with cling tint anyways!

get them propperly tinted with black in some clear at a body shop.
looks 100x better!

I have lots of clear markers in stock so no worries there.

as for your email Lorne, like i said, the total price of that bumper would depend on if i ordered it alone or with other stuff to help break up the costs of the shipping. there is a lot of wasted space in a bumper box so ordering it with lots of small things like Euro grills and mirrors and such costs the exact same but makes the shipping much more reasonable when i import $5000 worth @ $200 in shipping rather than $1000 of stuff @ $200 in shipping.
ZX3TUNING,Jan 15 2006, 10:23 PM Wrote:get them propperly tinted with black in some clear at a body shop.
looks 100x better!

I  have lots of clear markers in stock so no worries there.

as for your email Lorne, like i said, the total price of that bumper would depend on if i ordered it alone or with other stuff to help break up the costs of the shipping. there is a lot of wasted space in a bumper box so ordering it with lots of small things like Euro grills and mirrors and such costs the exact same but makes the shipping much more reasonable when i import $5000 worth @ $200 in shipping rather than $1000 of stuff @ $200 in shipping.
[right][snapback]165219[/snapback][/right]

hey well when your about to do a large order gimme a dingle and I will probably piggy back on them!