Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Considergin Changing Bumper
hey, I am considering changing my front bumper...

looking into Rieger with the front splitter, no turn indicators (or turns, I still havent decided)

well I chopped it on my car.. do you think it flows with the cars sideskirts, hoodscoop, and overall flow? I erased my cervinis wing out of the picture because it will be an RS wing in a little under a week...

http://clanpig.telepelwen.com/LornesFoci/i...pped/rieger.jpg

somehow I think it will flow fine, some people dont think so so I just wanted broader opinions...

thanks
~Lorne
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
um, no

that's just wrong
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I think it will flow fine, but why change it? Your car looks nice the way it sits. Take that cash and pickup the powerworks kit that Mitch is offering....

Your car looks fast, now make it go fast....
I say PS that dakota front onto your car.... and ask us again.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
I think the Rieger looks way better than the Cervinis bumper, but then again I really dont like the Cervinis (it just doesnt flow with the Focus body lines at all). But there's no way around the fact that the Rieger bumper is awesome..
Looks good man, way better the same color and gloss as your car.
Dan
guilty,Jan 10 2006, 08:43 PM Wrote:I think the Rieger looks way better than the Cervinis bumper, but then again I really dont like the Cervinis (it just doesnt flow with the Focus body lines at all).  But there's no way around the fact that the Rieger bumper is awesome..
[right][snapback]164425[/snapback][/right]

Yup the Rieger is awesome, defintely in my top 3 of nicest exterior mods out there.....
Looks pretty good, i can't see anything wrong with it. ;) good show.
Save points are for quiters
i think the reigier looks nice, but stick with the 2002+ version and not the 99 to 01 version. it would flow much better
My other ride is your Mom
Yeah, the 2002+ version (without the signal lights) looks cleaner.. put that together with a set of ST170 headlights and your front end will look awesome. Although I'm not a big fan of hood scoops and the Cervinis rear just looks way too big to me (compare that monster of a rear bumper to a clean flat euro bumper).
it looks ok to me, but really in my honest opinion it looks no different then the RS's bumper
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
guilty,Jan 17 2006, 06:21 PM Wrote:Yeah, the 2002+ version (without the signal lights) looks cleaner.. put that together with a set of ST170 headlights and your front end will look awesome.  Although I'm not a big fan of hood scoops and the Cervinis rear just looks way too big to me (compare that monster of a rear bumper to a clean flat euro bumper).
[right][snapback]165533[/snapback][/right]

yeah I have already removed the hood scoop, and the spoiler. Car looks a hell of a lot better now...

I dont have the Cervinis rear end, mine is an SVTF Rear End, CF RS Wing is going on as soon as it arrives, and I might change to rieger front.

I think the bumpers look similar, they both have the same amount of openings, they both have gills on the side, and they both flare out at the bottom, they are just a bit different, thats why I think I could switch because it wouldnt be to radical of a change, and it would still retain this look i have been trying to achieve.
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
i think the Rieger front will make the car look unbalanced from a side profile but shouldn't be too bad overall.

without the hoods scoop and with the RS wing that is on it's way to you, it should look much better.
those side skirts, i still don't know about....