Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Oh
Okay so i went to my buddies shop right...thinking..."I will not buy anything today"...and wouldn't ya know it.

Flashy Flashy

Mind you i'm not finished i still have the fronts to do, and the inside of my car looks like a bomb went off...but it's cool

"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Slimsride,Jan 24 2006, 01:05 AM Wrote:Mind you i'm not finished i still have the fronts to do, and the inside of my car looks like a bomb went off...but it's cool
[right][snapback]166641[/snapback][/right]
Well, to each their own -- until they give you a ticket....
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
give me a ticket...for what...parking and having them on?

I'll throw a donut at the cops if they try and give me one.....Seriously if i'm sitting in a parking lot...with them on..there is NO reason to get a ticket...besides i have no intrest in running with them on anyhow....
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Dont throw him a donut, he'll find other things wrong with your car if you do. ;)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Wow, the car looked good. Looked the operative word here.

What's the point?

Kida reminds me of the madd tyte programmable horns from the 80's.

"check it out La cookaracha....now General Lee!"
nice little toy!!

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
The point...hmmm....

I guess the point here is to be different. Now, i'm the type of person that doesn't like alot of flash...like big ugly wings, and crazy skirt systems. I like subtle. My car has a few things done to it yes...but unless you look at it, you say "hmmm there is something different here" And thats what i'm going for. If I'm sitting there and my car looks fairly stock, and i flick these things on...people are gonna be like "whoa" didnt' expect that.... and again, that's what i'm going for.

I'm trying to keep all my mods clean, and well installed, to give it a clean almost stock look. Yes i'm aware that Strobes are kinda old school, or some may even say they are "GHEY"....but hey thats cool.

The point, is to be different. Cold Lake is a small city..and i have the ONLY lowered ZX5 in town...The only one with a Cold Air Intake, and now the only one with strobes...so my plan worked.
Mods so far:
Slimsride,Jan 24 2006, 11:09 AM Wrote:The point...hmmm....

I guess the point here is to be different.  Now, i'm the type of person that doesn't like alot of flash...like big ugly wings, and crazy skirt systems.  I like subtle.  My car has a few things done to it yes...but unless you look at it, you say "hmmm there is something different here"  And thats what i'm going for.  If I'm sitting there and my car looks fairly stock, and i flick these things on...people are gonna be like "whoa" didnt' expect that.... and again, that's what i'm going for.

I'm trying to keep all my mods clean, and well installed, to give it a clean almost stock look.  Yes i'm aware that Strobes are kinda old school, or some may even say they are "GHEY"....but hey thats cool. 

The point, is to be different.  Cold Lake is a small city..and i have the ONLY lowered ZX5 in town...The only one with a Cold Air Intake, and now the only one with strobes...so my plan worked.
[right][snapback]166710[/snapback][/right]

Kudos then.

Strobes are HARLDY subtle....

Your opinion is ALL that matters.
You handle critisisim A LOT better than most on here.
Critisim is a good thing, some use it to be assmunchers however.

So in my Opinion....if you can't take critism or atleast some teasing, dont' bother posting your pics..

again thats my opinion.
Mods so far:
I have creative right to critisize....

I have a bug deflector the size of nantucket strapped to my car.
and I have an exhaust tip hanging out the back of my car that looks like a handle :P

('sides, as others have said, as long as your happy with your ride, who cares what others think? :D)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jan 24 2006, 03:44 PM Wrote:and I have an exhaust tip hanging out the back of my car that looks like a handle :P

('sides, as others have said, as long as your happy with your ride, who cares what others think? :D)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]166766[/snapback][/right]

pea-shooter.
ANTHONYD,Jan 24 2006, 02:45 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jan 24 2006, 03:44 PM Wrote:and I have an exhaust tip hanging out the back of my car that looks like a handle :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]166766[/snapback][/right]

pea-shooter.
[right][snapback]166768[/snapback][/right]

Only if I push the engine past 5K or so, then you hear the baby fart cannon a-going :P

NefCanuck
oh I get it you use those when you have an engine fire a la VW and then the strobes go on and you can find your way out of the car. Gotcha.

hehe but being serious it's not my thing on the outside. I would put it inside if anything. You're right on the being different than others. The thing you have to keep in mind is does being different have you put on something not that useful ie: strobes, spinnaz, star jones sized spoiler for the sake of being different. It'd be better if you could be different with useful addons that are worth the money for both performance and looks.

***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Slimsride,Jan 24 2006, 01:42 AM Wrote:give me a ticket...for what...parking and having them on?

I'll throw a donut at the cops if they try and give me one.....Seriously if i'm sitting in a parking lot...with them on..there is NO reason to get a ticket...besides i have no intrest in running with them on anyhow....
[right][snapback]166647[/snapback][/right]
Kudos to you then. Just that I've seen plenty of people run with stuff like that while the car's driving. No, I'm not joking.

Like I said, to each their own. As long as you're happy, that's what matters.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
Just curious does it just make the stock lights flash or did u have to add lights to it. Anwyas +1 for being different. IMO no different then el-wire underglow or anything of that stuff, it's all just for getting attention :D
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
sorry links dont work at my workplace computer, is that a radar detector?
My other ride is your Mom
Phantom,Jan 24 2006, 07:23 PM Wrote:Just curious does it just make the stock lights flash or did u have to add lights to it. Anwyas +1 for being different. IMO no different then el-wire underglow or anything of that stuff, it's all just for getting attention :D
[right][snapback]166875[/snapback][/right]

No, it's actually a strobe bulb. i had to drill a 1/2 inch hole in the back of my tails...i just had to make sure i had room for my actual reverse bulb....

Tonight i do my headlights...pics to follow UNFORTUNATELY...BWHAHAHAH
Mods so far:
i kinda like it

but then again we have leds under the car

and our car kicks ass!

suck it you non belivers. keep up the work. good or not.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Well... around here it's common and a joke, usually installed on lawnmowers (Civics and the like). But for your clean ride, without you abusing them or trying to pull people over, it looks great. I love the little unnecessary toys... just wish I could afford them all.

So for the headlights, do you also have to drill a hole... or will there be a special bulb and/or harness to adapt that?
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded