Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carpet Cleaner
Anybody know what is a good carpet cleaner for in the focus?

Some asshole at Tim Hortons gave me an opened chocholate milk when I went through the drive through and didn't notice it was opened till about 10km's later.

What a great way to start the day. :angry:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I use a Bissell Little Green Machine in the Focus. I dilute the solution a little more than they recommend so I don't risk discolouring the carpets, and it's been cleaning my black interior a few times since I got the car around five months ago with no problems.

http://canada.bissell.com/Products/product...PURPOSE+CLEANER
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
How much was this thing when you bought it?

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
My girlfriend bought it for me, for xmas... for around $90.
'14 Escape 2.0t
Oscar, make sure you take care of this today. Milk goes bad very quickly in warm temps. inside that heated car of yours. And this will stink your car up forever!
I've dealt with this before and I had to sell the car I couldn't stand the smell anymore.
The best way to clean carpets is with very hot water and a steam cleaner.
Since this may not be an option for you, call the Tim Horton's this very minute and tell them what happened and that you expect reimbursement.
Then make arrangements to have the car steam cleaned today.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Maybe the cold weather will buy me some time till i get home. thanks guys.

Well at least get some microfiber cloths and blot it up in the meantime.
'14 Escape 2.0t
I clean my gf's carpet all the time......

come on someone HAD to have thought the same thing!

I tried to use some that that carpet cleaner in a can you can get from crappy tire but without something to suck up the moisture it's useless. If you have a shop vac then it'd work or just do the ol paper towel/microfiber dabing and febreeze the s*** out of it. If it soaked into your underlining that's not good either :)
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
meford4u,Mar 2 2006, 10:11 AM Wrote:Oscar, make sure you take care of this today.  Milk goes bad very quickly in warm temps. inside that heated car of yours.  And this will stink your car up forever!
I've dealt with this before and I had to sell the car I couldn't stand the smell anymore.
The best way to clean carpets is with very hot water and a steam cleaner.
Since this may not be an option for you, call the Tim Horton's this very minute and tell them what happened and that you expect reimbursement.
Then make arrangements to have the car steam cleaned today.
[right][snapback]172990[/snapback][/right]

they won't re-imburse him, he drove away and it's persumed he opened it, it's policy, if anything they will give him one of two things, another chocolate milk, of $5 in gift certificates.

I can tell you that because I work for Tim Horton's. and this policy was introduced because too many people try to rip off, or get free crap daily. no offence to you in telling you this but more then likely they will do nothing to help you.

try using the turtle wax carpet cleaner, and scrub it out then use some paper towel to soak up anything else, it will pull up the milk and make it easy to clean out, not to mention make the carpet smell nice.

I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.