Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lambo + Speedbump. *vid*

Apparantly the government in Dubai installed this speed bup, but didn't put up any signage in a speeding zone.... check it out.

OUCH.
I wonder who's gonna pay for that one...
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
well, I see flashing red lights, a big hill in the middle of the road, and signage that says 40kph.

if you miss all of that, then, yes, I guess it's the government's fault.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

What a great idea! Especially considering how many people got air... :lol: ah well, that little bit of damage put practically no damage on the guy's wallet. He's probaly got another one siting at home anyway.

Quote:I know this road, as I go along it every day, and yes, there are warnings, also the speed limit is 40KMH, so about 25mph. There is so much bad driving happening in Dubai, in fact Dubai has the third worst roads in the world (after Saudi and Qatar if I recall) some 22 people are killed per 100,000 people, Japan (the best) has just 1.2 people killed per 100,000.

The guys that own these cars are usually early 20’s and so loaded that their parents would call Bill Gates poor!

Incidentally this video was originally posted on http://www.7days.ae the local free paper, it’s also on http://www.me4x4.com - an excellent off road club in Dubai.

:lol:
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
owned.

but then, people like that dont deserve the toys their parents buy for them.
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
I would just love to know what these people are looking at while driving that not a single one of them tried to brake before they hit.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

So owned by themselves. Zero pity and kudos to the guys taping it. :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.