Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone Is Probably Proud Of This....
You know, I bet ya anything, he's proud of hell of this 'job'......

Most rediculous body work I've ever seen, end looks pretty good actually, damn near exactly like the vet but damn gross. WTF kind of car is that? Any ideas? I'm thinking Tempo/Topaz?

[Image: WTF.jpg]
Working on the link, sorry....
Hmmmmm, pic no workie for me.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=81590

Probably a repost, damn picture link for some reason not working over here to FC.net.... working on it.
[Image: WTF.jpg]
That is fugly. The wierd thing is that i think it has potential, if they took off all the fins, the corvette rear end doesn't look that bad on there. Ok the corvetter rear end is the only thing that works, otherwise the rest of the car is fugly.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

FUGLY.... looks like it started life as a approx... say 87 Accord 2 door

[Image: b123587.jpg]

yes i know its a 4-door, but its the best i could find... the rear window matches, cheap stock hubcaps, and mirrors match too.... THINK ABOUT IT... i'm still researching to be sure
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
http://www.hubcaps.org/accord.html

It's an ACCORD! 1986
FWD Accorvette 4 L!f3 y0!
Ive seen FUGLY but man that is the new champion.

Laterz :)
1972 Austin Mini | 1989 Mini30 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS
This is worse than the batmobile.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I think the truly sad thing is that someone out there is proud of that car and honestly thinks it looks good.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Go

[Image: 020324_ewok1.jpg]

Waiting for a bunch of Ewoks to jump out.
Holy crap! Why would someone do that?
lol, Anthony
There must have been a sale on BONDO that week at Crappy Tire..
My other ride is your Mom
First we had The Batmobile and now we get:

THE BONDOMOBILE!

Dear lord, what drives some of these people? High on exhaust fumes maybe? <_<

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 13 2006, 09:56 AM Wrote:First we had The Batmobile and now we get:

THE BONDOMOBILE!

Dear lord, what drives some of these people?  High on exhaust fumes maybe? <_<

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]180982[/snapback][/right]

BONDO HUFFING
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
Back deck for tha hot-tub y0!

:lol:

I'm just about at a loss for words! I wasn't expecting that today, Chad. :D

Needs more patio furniture! :lol: :rofl:

Wait... wait... the Honda PoVette!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Anthony's quote is awesome!! Cracked me up.....

Yeah I was shocked to see that car, man oh man..... you know I'd love to actually see that in person, sounds stupid but true.
you know if buddy made that car so people would talk about it and make him famous then he won. Too bad everyone thinks he's a numbnuts for what he did.

I've said it before and I will say it now again. No matter how ugly you may think it is, what he did there takes skill and time. Too bad he likes to huff the bondo fumes while creating his designs.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending