Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friend Wants A Foci Now...
euro,Apr 11 2006, 04:26 AM Wrote:I was looking for a wagon when I bought my Zx3, they were all auto :angry: Finding a 5speed zetec wagon is hard, so if you find one, BUY IT! I look for one next year, road trip foci.
[right][snapback]180415[/snapback][/right]

I was actually looking for an auto wagon, and ended up buying a 5 spd! They're rare as hen's teeth, only one I ever saw after looking at tons of different ones. Makes the experience much more fun.
2001 SE Wagon, 5 spd, Black
Have you got the Zetec in that bad boy?

SEs in 2001 didn't get a whole lot of DOHC love.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
They're easier to find than you people think... 2 summers ago when my buddy was looking.

we saw 5 or 6.... most of them in pretty good condition..

Now finding a 5spd ZTW is pretty difficult... we only saw 2 of those.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 13 2006, 07:32 AM Wrote:Have you got the Zetec in that bad boy?

SEs in 2001 didn't get a whole lot of DOHC love.
[right][snapback]180946[/snapback][/right]

You bet! Although I like the SPI mileage, I couldn't stand having one knowing I could have had a zetec. It's not super fast, but it is peppy, and loves to rev high. Dropped into second gear today after redlining in first and had a suprising amount of wheel spin. Left a nice patch of rubber on the road back there looking through my rear view mirror. ;)

Plus this wagon is black in colour with 15" alloy wheels. I personally quite like the stock alloys on the early foci, think they look quite nice.
2001 SE Wagon, 5 spd, Black