Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cons Proposed Thier Budget To The House Today.
Cheffy,May 2 2006, 10:20 PM Wrote:
FocusGuy7476,May 2 2006, 10:13 PM Wrote:the GST makes no sense to me, i was figuring out what my new wheels would cost if the GST was 6%, it was only about 18 dollars in savings. it truly will only help the big ticket items.
[right][snapback]184893[/snapback][/right]

Exactly why the new budget caters to the rich. Baby steps to a Neo-con nation.

Call me pessimistic :(
[right][snapback]184898[/snapback][/right]

I don't think so, I think a great big leap in budget for the military was acheaved today. We will be able to get more troops and the new and proper equip. required for us to function properly, effectively and safely at home and especially abroad: So there are no more special flights to Trenton with more uniformed HEROS for families to lay to rest.

We can't win them all when it comes to budgets. Things got to be sacrificed. I'm glad that the military and ultimately the people of Canada didn't suffer by the Government not giving more monies or even doing cutbacks. Harper kept his election promise by giving more money and attention to our national defense; and there will be more to come (in a good way) MARK MY WORDS.
Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)

Messages In This Thread
The Cons Proposed Thier Budget To The House Today. - PIGEON1 - 05-03-2006, 02:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So The Cons Have Won? nass 51 20,238 01-31-2006, 11:09 PM
Last Post: NOS2Go4Me